Hopefully, you’ve already discovered the new Today in Christian History card in the Explore section on the Home Page. By default, to use this Logos 9.2 feature, just open the Home Page and you’ll see a Christian history event for today’s date. Click anywhere on the card, and you’ll jump to the Factbook for more information. (A)
What if, however, you want to investigate a day that is NOT today’s date? For example, today is February 8, but you want to examine June 19.
No worries. Take this out for a test drive:
- Click the Factbook icon to the left of the Go box (B)
- Type June 19 in the Factbook reference box (C)
- Select June 19 Day of Year from the drop-down list (D)
- Notice the hyperlinked events in the Today in Christian History section (E)
- Click a link to build a Factbook report for that event!
As you work with this feature, keep in mind you can abbreviate the months and the letters are not case sensitive. For example, all of the following will lead you to October 23:
- October 23 (most specific option)
- Oct 23
- oct 23
Please keep in mind, this feature is just one of several changes in the software that came with Logos 9.2. To watch at your convenience a FREE 45-minute webinar detailing the major 9.2 tweaks, please sign up here.