The first round of Knox DMin classes kicked off in Bellingham, WA, on August 13. Students raved about the program, classes, and instructors.
Highlights of the Knox Program
This DMin is full of dynamic additions to your education and ministry:
- You’ll learn theology through technology. As you work through these courses, you’ll use your own Logos Bible Software 4: Portfolio Edition library to dig into the text. Portfolio is included in the price of the program; plus, your entire DMin curriculum is based in Logos, which gives you some considerable academic advantages.
- You’ll learn from the finest scholars. Drs. Haddon Robinson, Bruce Waltke, Warren Gage, Samuel Lamerson, and others—these thinkers will pass on their knowledge and expertise directly to you.
- You can keep your job and church. You’ll attend up to four onsite classes each year; do the rest of your studies wherever you want!
If you’ve ever considered furthering your education, you owe it to yourself to learn more about Knox Theology Seminary’s one-of-a-kind Doctor of Ministry in Preaching and Teaching. Check out details on the program now.
What We Need for Your Application
The deadline to apply for October classes is September 19. Here are the items you’ll need:
- Knox’s online application (you’ll need to sign in)
- 3 reference forms—pastoral, personal, and academic
- A letter of approval from your church’s governing body stating support for your enrollment
- Official transcripts—undergraduate and graduate—sent directly from your previous institution(s) to Knox’s admissions office
Send your documents to:
Knox Theological Seminary—Admissions
5554 N. Federal Hwy.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
Visit Dmin.me now for more information, and remember, the deadline to apply is September 19!