One of the best things about C.S. Lewis is his broad appeal. He wrote numerous volumes on multiple topics, spanning from medieval works to apologetics to children’s literature. In short, his genius is easily appreciated by many different viewpoints.
And so, we’d like to share some of the ways that Lewis has left a lasting impact on a wide range of people:
- On Vyrso Voice, discover 5 things you may not know about Lewis and his writing. For example, do you know which seventeenth-century Puritan writer inspired the title Mere Christianity?
- On the Logos Reformed blog, take a look at the impact Lewis has had on people like John Piper and Douglas Wilson.
- Discover Lewis’ brilliance as a literary and medieval scholar on the Noet blog.
- The Logos Anglican blog delivers an insightful guest post from the Reverend Tim Perry, discussing Lewis’ ability to stand between the two worlds of naturalism and theism.
- Richard Barrett joins the Logos Orthodox blog with a critical look at the many important similarities and differences between Lewis and the Orthodox tradition.
- Pull out the rug on relativism with the Logos Baptist blog’s post entitled, “Men without Chests: Lewis, Relativism, and the Soul of Christianity”.
- Join Logos SDA in rediscovering the crucifixion—that pivotal event in human history—through Lewis’ eyes.
- Interact with Lewis’ approach to interreligious dialogue on the Verbum blog.
- Dr. Eric Phillips expresses a Lutheran appreciation for C.S. Lewis in his guest post on the Logos Lutheran blog.
- On the Lexham Press blog, get an exciting announcement about Walking with C.S. Lewis: A Multimedia Experience.
- And finally, share some of C.S. Lewis’ most inspirational quotes from the Faithlife blog!
* * *
The 30-volume C.S. Lewis Collection has been on the wish list of many users for quite a while, and we are proud to finally offer this collection in our format. During the introductory Pre-Pub period, this collection is on sale for only $279.97—30% off the regular price!