If you want the Logos app for download on your windows device, you can help fund its development! Simply go to the Windows Universal Bible App Community Pricing page and bid the amount you’re willing to pay for the app’s production.
What’s Community Pricing?
Community Pricing lets you bid the amount you want to pay based on what interests you. It’s the best way to get great deals on new Logos products.
Here’s how it works:
When you select an amount to bid, your bid will help pay for the development of the Windows app. There’s no risk—you can cancel your bid at any time, and your card will not be charged until the development costs are covered for the the app (we’ll even send you a reminder email before you’re charged).
Take your Logos library anywhere
Enhance your Bible study and depth of your Bible knowledge on the go! From Windows, Android, iOS, or Kindle to your main desktop, the Windows Universal Bible App will sync your notes and highlights across all of your devices.
Not only will the app sync with your Logos library, but you’ll also get free access to over 70 Bible translations and helpful resources—plus smart study tools that let you explore important ideas and make connections across the text.
Your Windows Phone could be loaded with amazing features:
- Dig deep into biblical texts and learn about any word by examining dictionaries, lexicons, and cross-references.
- Run verse-specific reports that pull in relevant commentaries, cross-references, literary typing, and media resources.
- Compare any verse with up to five translations, see the contrast with visual and percentage indicators of difference, and view resources side by side with your preferred Bible translation.
- Mark verses and quotes with comments and questions.
- Share meaningful verses on Facebook, Twitter, or your Faithlife Groups!
Spread the word!
Community Pricing relies on community. The more people who bid on this app will help drive down the price you pay in order to make it more affordable. So spread the word, tell your friends about it, and help us fund the development of the Windows Universal Bible App!