This year’s back to school lineup gives you great deals to help you build the Logos Library of your dreams, but these savings are ending soon!
Here’s what you’ll miss if you don’t snag these deals before 11:59 p.m. on September 20:
1. 20% off Logos packages
Whether you’re a seminary student or a lifelong learner, you can save big on Logos packages to help you dive deeper into biblical studies, original languages, theology, Church history, and more. Buying a Logos package saves you as much as 90% than if you built the same collection book by book. And here’s a secret Logos insiders already know: because you don’t pay for the same resources twice, your savings could be even higher.
2. Up to 47% off reliable Bible lexicons and dictionaries
Many of the most respected original language resources are on sale this month. Even if you don’t know Greek or Hebrew, Logos does—and it pulls from the lexicons and dictionaries in your library to help you trace word meanings and explore their use throughout Scripture.
In particular, you can save on these foundational works:
- Hebrew and Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament (HALOT)
- A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament and Other Early Christian Literature (BDAG)
- Theological Dictionaries of the Old and New Testaments (TDOT/TDNT)
3. Up to 49% off key theology works
Now’s a great time to stock up on theology books from some of the brightest theologians. Choose from books, collections, and courses, such as:
- Karl Barth Collection (55 vols.)
- NT276 Pauline Theology by Dr. Douglas Moo (11 hour course)
- John Frame Collection (12 vols.)
Snag these back to school deals—and dozens more—while you can! Remember, they’re gone when the clock strikes 11:59 p.m. (PST) on September 20.