From the launch of our free Mobile Ed Activities resource to debuting a new subscription that lets you share the entire Mobile Ed video catalog with your entire church, and producing The Gospel Message in the Early Church (an exclusive Mobile Ed course for Logos 7 libraries), Mobile Ed has had a very busy and exciting year!
Learn more about our 3 favorite things from 2016.
1) A special gift from Mobile Ed
This year, Mobile Ed introduced a new free Activities resource! The Mobile Ed Activities resource offers you a whole new way to experience our courses. Here are just a few things you can do with Activities resources:
- Learn in community with Faithlife Groups. You can test your theories and view subjects from other perspectives in the Faithlife groups we’ve created for each Mobile Ed course.
- Actively learn through reflection questions, quizzes, and exams.
- Incorporate Logos into your Mobile Ed study by watching short video tutorials focused on learning specific features.
We shipped 38 courses with activities resources this year! Explore all 58 of our new Mobile Ed courses!
2) Share Mobile Ed with everyone in your church
The new Mobile Ed Video and Faithlife TV Plus Church Subscription is a unique gift to share with your church. The subscription offers access to every lecture in our Mobile Ed video catalog! This includes access to hundreds of lectures from top scholars like Craig Evans, Mark Futato, Ben Witherington III, Gary Thomas, and many more! Not only can you access all those lectures your entire church will get early access to Faithlife TV Plus! Your Faithlife TV Plus subscription lets you stream over 1,000 documentaries, biographies, dramas, kids videos, and more. And it’s all faith-based content that’s safe and entertaining for the entire family.
3) Dig into the Gospel Message in the Early Church
Logos 7 launched in August and features the new Courses Tool. The Courses Tool offers guided learning for those who want to set a scheduled study and track their progress. You can even use the Courses Tool to work through one of the Mobile Ed courses included in all of our Logos 7 Libraries!
The Gospel Message in the Early Church (NT176) is featured in all Logos 7 Libraries! The Gospel Message in the Early Church (NT176) is only offered in Logos 7 Libraries. This exclusive Logos 7 Mobile Ed course is presented by Darrell Bock, Douglas Moo, and other top scholars well published in NT, Church History, and Christian Education. Explore the dynamic growth of the early church, the gospel message, key marks and images of a missional church, and biblical discipleship in the NT.
In addition to The Gospel Message in the Early Church (NT176), three other Mobile Ed courses are available in different base packages including:
- Dr. Darrell Bock’s Introducing the Gospels and Acts: Their Background, Nature, and Purpose (NT211) is available in Bronze Libraries and above.
- Dr. Michael Allen’s Law and Gospel: The Basis of Christian Ethics (ET101) is available in Silver Libraries and above.
- Dr. Mark Futato’s Preaching the Psalms (CM328 ) is available in Gold Libraries and above.
We have some very exciting plans for 2017! Follow the Mobile Ed Lecture Hall for monthly newsletters, exclusive discounts, and giveaways!