With all of the big new features in Logos—like Sermon Manager and the expanded Factbook—it’s easy to overlook some small but important improvements. One such unheralded feature is the Before and After: Biblical Sites interactive which received numerous new images! This interactive appears in Bronze and above.
Let’s take a quick look at the change:
- Choose Tools | Interactive Media | Before and After: Biblical Sites (A)
- Notice all the new images, such as House of Peter (B) and Synagogue at Capernaum (C)
To work with an image
- Click a thumbnail on the Overview page like Capernaum Overview (D)
- Use the Fade slider in the upper-right to adjust the opacity on the image (E)
- Move the slider on the image to transform a modern-day photograph into an artist’s rendering of perhaps how the original site appeared (F)
This interactive can certainly help our sanctified imagination as we study various biblical texts!
For more detailed training about all the new Logos 9 features, check out a subscription at mpseminars.com, which includes approximately 220 videos on Logos 9 alone!
Also, make sure to view at your convenience the FREE QuickLook at Logos 9 webinar. During this 80-minute webinar, I’ll introduce you to all the Logos 9.0 changes!