In preparation for a recent webinar, I was researching the subject of anointing with oil as a part of daily grooming. So I executed a Bible search for any form of the word anoint in the ESV.
I then wanted to save some (not all) of the results in a Passage List so I could easily move through them as I taught the webinar.
So here are the steps for that simple task:
- Generate the Search results (A)
- Choose Documents | New | Passage List
- Name the list anything you like such as Anointing Verses (B)
- Position the Search results and Passage List side by side (C)
- Drag the biblical reference of any result (D) and drop it right inside the list (E)
Once the list is completed, you can practically do anything you like with it:
- Open and reference it as you teach a class
- Print a hard copy for class members
- Share the document with a Faithlife group
- Copy the results into an email
As you can see, a Passage List is a great way to save and retrieve verses pertaining to any subject imaginable!
For more detailed instruction about Passage Lists as well access 24/7 video training, please check out mpseminars.com.
For live, hands-on training, make sure to register for Camp Logos.
And don’t forget to follow Faithlife.com/mpseminars, and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.