There are certain words I easily know how to spell, but I always seem to mistype them when searching in Logos. For example, I type:
- prasie for praise
- fiath for faith
- saerch for search
Until I improve my typing, Logos has provided some help for me (and perhaps for you) when it comes to misspelled Logos search queries.
Give this a go:
- Click the Search icon in the Go box (A)
- Select Bible as the search type (B)
- Type this in the Search box: “prasie the Lord” (C)
- Press the Enter key to generate 0 results (D)
- Notice right under the Search box Search for “praise the Lord” instead? (E)
- Click that helpful link to generate real results (F)
Hopefully, if you have any common typing mistakes, you’ll receive some searching assistance so you don’t have to retype a query.
This feature was added in recent updates to Logos 8.
To stay up to date with all of the changes in Logos as well access 24/7 video training, please check out mpseminars.com.
For live, hands-on training, make sure to register for Camp Logos.
And don’t forget to follow Faithlife.com/mpseminars, and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.