A small, but very helpful change appeared in the recent Logos 8.7 update: we can now drag and drop shortcut menu items to our desired order!
- Choose the Guides or Tools menu (A)
- Click and hold one of the shortcut icons at the top of the menu (B)
- Drag and drop it to a new position (C)
And don’t forget how to place a shortcut at the top:
- Right-click on any item in the menu (D)
- Select Pin to top (E)
To remove a shortcut from the top:
- Right-click on a shortcut item at the top (F)
- Deselect Pin to top (G)
The 8.7 update contained numerous changes, especially a new selection menu and a redesigned Context menu. You can go here to view a FREE webinar regarding these menus.
For live, hands-on training, make sure to register for Camp Logos.
And don’t forget to follow Faithlife.com/mpseminars, and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.