If you’re in the habit of posting images generated through the Logos Media tool to your My Faithlife page, then you may really enjoy this small but helpful tweak made to Logos in the recent 8.8 update.
Take this out for a spin:
- Choose Tools | Content | Media
- Use the filters in the Sidebar to locate images matching your desired criteria (A)
- Click an image in the results area on the right (B)
- Notice that image is now being displayed (C)
- Select in the Sidebar the option, Auto-post to My Faithlife (D)
- Click the Facebook (E) or Twitter (F) icon on the toolbar to share the image via social media
With the Auto-post to My Faithlife selected, when you click the Facebook or Twitter icon, that image will also be automatically posted to your personal Faithlife page!
A big thank you to the Logos team for continuing to improve the software, even with this almost unnoticeable, albeit helpful feature to post Logos Media to your Faithlife page!
This feature was added in a recent update to Logos 8.
To stay up to date with all of the changes in Logos as well access 24/7 video training, please check out mpseminars.com.
For live hands-on training, make sure to register for Camp Logos.
And don’t forget to follow Faithlife.com/mpseminars, and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.