Imagine we’re embarking on a study of Matthew. In preparation, we want to examine both the Matthew commentaries we already own as well as the ones available at logos.com. We can now easily perform this task with the new store tab in the Logos Library released in Logos 9.3.
Check this out:
- Click the Library icon in the upper left of the program (A)
- Click the Sidebar icon in the upper left of the Library to toggle on various search filters (B)
- Click Bible Commentary in the Type section (C)
- Click Bible NT in the Subject section (D)
- Click Matthew in the Subject section (E)
- Notice on the right side of the Library the Matthew commentaries you already own (F)
- Click the new Store tab in the upper right of the Library (G)
- Notice on the right side of the Library the Matthew commentaries available for purchase at com (H)
- Click a commentary to access a preview (I)
Perhaps you agree with me in that we can never have too many books. Now finding the ones we need at the moment just got easier!
Keep in mind the new store tab in the Logos Library is just one of several changes in the software coming with Logos 9.3. If you’d like to access video training for all of the 9.3 changes, consider a subscription at mpseminars.com.