With the somewhat new Logos Bible Software installation process, we now have the option of just downloading some of our resources during the initial installation. In light of that, I recently received this scenario from a fellow Logos user:
Now that I’ve installed Logos, I’ve decided I want to download all of the resources to my hard drive. Is there a way to download all of them at once?
Thankfully there is! If this scenario applies to you, then give this a try:
- Click the Library icon to open it (A)
- Click the Sidebar icon in the upper left of the Library (B) to toggle on the Sidebar with its filters (C)
- Expand the Devices section in the Sidebar (D)
- Click Not on This Device (E)
- Notice your cloud-based resources on the right (F)
- Click the Information (“I”) icon in the upper right of the Library (G) to open the pane on the right (H)
- Select (click) a resource on the left without clicking its title, which opens it (I)
- Select all resources by pressing: (J)
- Ctrl + A on a PC
- Cmd + A on a Mac
- Click the Download link to download all remaining cloud-based resources to the hard drive (K)
Of course you can select just a few of the books if you want to download only some of these cloud-based resources!
For more detailed and exhaustive instructions about the Library, please check out 24/7 video training at mpseminars.com.
And don’t forget to follow faithlife.com/mpseminars, and you’ll automatically receive a FREE digital download of Dr. Grant Osborne’s commentary Ephesians Verse by Verse.