George Whitefield (1714–1770), a contemporary of John and Charles Wesley, was an influential figure in the Great Awakening. He toured New England, England, Scotland, and Wales, preaching to crowds that at times numbered in the tens of thousands.
His Selected Sermons is this month’s Free Book of the Month!The Judge is before the door: he that cometh will come, and will not tarry: his reward is with him. And we shall all (if we are zealous for the Lord of hosts) ere long shine as the stars in the firmament, in the kingdom of our heavenly… Click To Tweet
How Can I Read the Selected Sermons of George Whitefiled?
You can enjoy Selected Sermons on the following platforms:
- Logos: It doesn’t matter if you’re new to Bible study or you have a DMin; this award-winning software takes you deeper into the Word. Invest in one of our base packages or download the free engine (PC or Mac).
- iPhone or iPad: Read Selected Sermons on the Logos Bible Software app.*
- Android: Read it on the Logos Bible Software app for your Android phone or tablet.*
- Biblia.com: Read it on Biblia.com from anywhere you have internet access.
- Vyrso app: Need a simplified ebook reading experience? With the Vyrso app, read Selected Sermons alongside your Logos and Vyrso books on your iPhone and Android device.
- Faithlife app: Read Whitefield alongside the Faithlife Study Bible.
Get Started Now!
You can get Whitefield’s book free through the end of July, and when you visit the Free Book of the Month page, you can enter to win the 13-volume Works of George Whitefield collection. Visit the Free Book of the Month page to download your free book and enter the giveaway!
If you’re visiting this page after the promotion is over, don’t worry. You can still purchase this collection of sermons in our Logos catalog and take advantage of future free books.