You can follow the discussion on Want More Power? without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- 4 Community Pricing Deals You’re About to Miss Out On
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Get the Best Price on Treasured American Adventures
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
@logos Twitter Updates
- Bid on the Classic Studies in Jewish History during the Time of Jesus and save 88%! http://t.co/Xl2bWGrf1l, 1 hour ago
- Isaiah 53:5 #verseoftheday http://t.co/VrwnTKWWN2 http://t.co/rbAKSicUvo, 2 hours ago
- Twitter #DailyDeal: get 50% off Story as Torah: Reading Old Testament Narrative Ethically with code 5374 at checkout! http://t.co/QfcHDdRTEb, 3 hours ago
- “The only cross in all of history that was turned into an altar was the cross on which Jesus Christ died.” —A.W. Tozer, 5 hours ago
- Why Phyllis Tickle Loves Our New Anglican Base Packages http://t.co/Ymk7iACMJd, 7 hours ago