Today’s post is from Morris Proctor, certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software. Morris, who has trained thousands of Logos users at his two-day Camp Logos seminars, provides many training materials.
It’s time for the highlight of our year: National Camp Logos, which will take place June 21–22. As it is every year, Camp Logos will be hosted in Bellingham, Washington, home to Logos Bible Software.
As a software owner, you know how incredibly powerful Logos is. If, however, you’re like most Logos users, you’re only taking advantage of a fraction of its capabilities. Let us help you unleash the power of Logos at this two-day hands-on training seminar.
You will learn to:
- Customize Bible study guides for your method of study
- Locate just the information you need with pinpoint searching
- Organize your research in detailed note files
- Create information-filled study folders ready for future use
- And much, much more
Included in National Camp Logos:
- Extended training sessions
- Question-and-answer sessions with Logos leadership
- Previews of upcoming Logos products
- Tour of the ever-expanding Logos headquarters
- Catered meals
To learn more or register for National Camp Logos, please click here.