New releases from Baker are now available for pre-order at a healthy discount for just two weeks. Most of these books won’t be released in print or digital until later this summer and fall, but you can pre-order them right now!
Get the newest books by Stanley Porter, Bryan Chapell, Graham Twelftree, Thomas R. Schreiner, and others—not to mention Douglas Moo’s much-anticipated new commentary on Galatians in the Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament, to be released later this year.
For most of these books, the discount is good for only two weeks, so get your pre-order in now to get the best price. Your card will not be charged until your book is available for download—and we’ll send you a reminder a few weeks before this happens.
Don’t miss out!
40% off for two weeks:
- How We Got the New Testament: Text, Transmission, Translation, Stanley Porter
- Christ-Centered Sermons: Models of Redemptive Preaching, Bryan Chapell
- Paul and the Miraculous: A Historical Reconstruction, Graham H. Twelftree
- Why Study History? Reflecting on the Importance of the Past, John Fea
- The Old Testament Is Dying: A Diagnosis and Recommended Treatment, Brent A. Strawn
- Christian Philosophy: A Systematic and Narrative Introduction, Craig G. Bartholomew and Michael W. Goheen