One of the most helpful capabilities of the Logos Bible app is the ability to stay in the Word while you explore other relevant commentaries, books, or other resources. You can use a book and guide at the same time to help you get the most out of your Bible study!
Here are two tricks you can use to study multiple resources on your mobile app.
Read and compare two resources at once
- Open a book from your library.
- Locate the gray semicircle in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Drag it up the side of the screen to split your view, opening up a second panel.
That’s not all. When both panels are open, any compatible resources—such as your Bible and a Biblical commentary—will scroll in sync so that you’re always in the right place! The Logos app gives you the option to either link or sync your resources.
Link and sync your resources
What does it mean to “link” panels? When you link your panels, it tells the two panels in your app to follow each other. As long as both resources contain the same reference index (such as a Bible and Biblical study notes), they will scroll together.
What does it mean to “sync” panels? Say your panels are not linked, and you would like your commentary that is currently open to Romans to jump to the verse you are reading in Exodus. You can sync your panels so that they are brought to the same verse. This is a one-time function; if the “Link Panels” functionality is OFF, one panel will not follow the other if it moves again
- Simply tap and hold the gray semi-circle that splits your panels.
- You will be given the option to either link or sync your two open panels.
- Select the preferable option
Sign up below for app tips, free add-ons, and exclusive offers delivered right to your inbox.