“Praying and sinning will never live together in the same heart. Prayer will consume sin, or sin will choke prayer.” —J. C. Ryle
We all know the importance of prayer, but things get in the way—busyness, lack of accountability, lack of reminder and encouragement, forgetting to celebrate when prayers are answered, etc.
If you own a Logos 5 base package, you’re most likely using a feature called “prayer lists” to help take a disciplined approach to prayer. With prayer lists, you can:
- Schedule prayer requests and see them right in your home screen
- Take notes and record prayer needs for future reference
- Decide when to pray and when to get reminders
But what if you could share your prayer lists with friends, family, and church members?
With Faithlife’s prayer list widget, now you can! Your prayer list will sync across Logos 5 and Faithlife, setting you up to seamlessly combine prayer and in-depth Bible study.
Get started with Faithlife’s prayer list widget today
- Go to Faithlife.com and create a group
- Invite members using their email addresses
- Go to your group settings, press “sidebar,” and drag the prayer list widget over to the active tab
- Start adding your prayers
Share your existing Logos prayer list with a Faithlife group
- Go to Documents.Logos.com
- Click the desired prayer list
- Select “Action,” and then “Collaborate”
- Pick the desired Faithlife group