There is a new article on the website titled “Getting to the right definitions in Hebrew lexicons“. It describes the new LDLS version 3.0a enhancements to KeyLinking. While most of the article discusses Hebrew, there is information on Greek and other languages as well. The article Hebrew KeyLinking: A Strategy has also be rewritten to reflect how to get the most out of 3.0/3.0a. Enjoy!
Archive by Author
- Win a MacBook Air, Logos 5 Gold, and R. C. Sproul Books!
- Get 40% Off Round 3 Titles!
- What’s Next for the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary?
- Get 45% Off Round 4 Titles!
- Get 20% Off the IVP Old Testament Studies Collection
- Just Announced: Free Greek and Hebrew Flashcard App
- The Art of Exegetical Theology in Preaching
- Get 75% Off Titles by D.A. Carson!
- Faithlife TV: Streaming Biblical Content
- Get $500 Off the International Critical Commentaries
@logos Twitter Updates
- Twitter #DailyDeal: take 50% off A Handbook on the Book of Psalms http://t.co/LvEMnlFkKx Coupon code: 8870, 53 mins ago
- The Resurrection Changes Everything http://t.co/0x6u4ZDftY, 2 hours ago
- Use code EASTER2014 to get The Trial and Death of Jesus for 60% off! http://t.co/YJIp7pHfFl, 3 hours ago
- Pre-order the Youth and Emerging Adult Collection and get over 25% off! http://t.co/sLKvbKDYqT, 5 hours ago
- Psalm 16:10 #verseoftheday http://t.co/OIxap4cLPZ http://t.co/U34YxnoPtc, 6 hours ago