If you began your yearly Bible reading plan in Genesis last month, you’re likely almost done with the book—and you undoubtedly have some questions. This year, take your annual reading plan to a new level—a deeper level that answers those questions.
The Lexham Bible Guides: Genesis Collection is the ideal resource to help you grow in your understanding of Genesis and the Bible as a whole. Genesis is the foundation for the rest of Scripture. Almost any biblical theme you can
The Genesis Collection helps you examine those themes. It guides you through your own exploration of some of the Bible’s most difficult and significant passages. You’ll gain new insights into verses you’ve read countless times—and you won’t need to invest countless hours reading commentaries. We’ve done the research for you.
The Lexham Bible Guides: Genesis Collection
- Provides comprehensive, easy-to-use coverage
- Unpacks difficult passages and makes them accessible for further study
- Explains top scholars’ various opinions, and links you directly to those resources in your Logos library for further reading
The Studies in Faithful Living: Patriarchs Collection
To extend your knowledge even further, order the three-volume Studies in Faithful Living: Patriarchs Collection. Walk through the narratives of Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, and their families in eight-week studies that are perfect for sharing with small groups or your entire congregation.
The Patriarchs Collection:
- Explores God’s unique relationships with imperfect people who grew to become champions of faith
- Provides a rich learning experience for individuals, small groups, or entire congregations
- Prompts reflection on how the lives of these early leaders hold lessons for us today