Round 1 of Logos March Madness is over! Thirty-two authors won’t advance, but you can get 30% off their selected works. Don’t miss great deals on books by:
- Charles Ryrie
- Warren Wiersbe
- A.W. Pink
- G.K. Chesterton
- Norman Geisler
- And 26 others . . .
Round 2 voting is now open!
Thirty-two authors are in round 2—vote for your favorites to get bigger savings.
Round 2 matchups:
- N.T. Wright vs. John Piper
- Gordon Fee vs. F.F. Bruce
- Michael Horton vs. J.I. Packer
- Milliard Erickson vs. Louis Berkhof
- Darrell L. Bock vs. John Calvin
- William Barclay vs. Andrew Murray
- D.A. Carson vs. John MacArthur
- Martin Luther vs. Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- Leon Morris vs. Ben Witherington
- R.C. Sproul vs. Craig Evans
- Craig Blomberg vs. A.W. Tozer
- Charles Spurgon vs. Saint Augustine
- G.K. Beale vs. Dwight Moody
- Thomas R. Schreiner vs. Scot McKnight
- Craig Keener vs. Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Douglas Moo vs. Jonathan Edwards
Voting ends March 12 at 5 p.m. (PST), so don’t miss your chance—vote now!