For over 17 years, I’ve had the privilege of training users to better use Logos Bible Software through live seminars called Camp Logos. I’m often asked if it’s worth the investment of time and money to attend. As objectively as possible, I’d like to answer that question.
An investment that pays dividends
Yes, Camp Logos is worth the investment for several reasons. The training is:
- Systematic: Rather than discovering unrelated features here or there on your own, you’ll see the big picture of the software as I guide you through Logos tools in a logical sequence.
- Concentrated: Usually at the office or home we’re juggling meetings, emails, phone calls, and more. But at Camp, you can come away and focus on Logos. With fewer distractions, you can learn in a few days what would take weeks, months, or even years to discover on your own.
- Interactive: The question-and-answer aspect of the live seminar adds to the learning experience. You’ll get your questions answered—whether during the main sessions or breaks.
- Inspiring: Learning with fellow believers who are committed to Bible study, teaching, preaching, and Logos is contagious. You’ll leave Camp with your head full and your heart stirred.
- Practical: As a Logos user and Bible teacher myself, I’ll not only show you how to use Logos features, but also how to implement them into your personal study and sermon or lesson preparation.
So yes, Camp Logos is a wise investment of time and resources that will pay immediate dividends.
Get ready for Camp
During April–May, Camp Logos is coming to:
- Dallas, TX: May 5–7
- St Louis, MO area: May 12–14
- New Orleans, LA: May 18–20
Or, join us on June 24-26 for National Camp Logos at Logos headquarters in Bellingham, WA.