The life of Jesus—his ministry, death, and resurrection—lies at the very heart of Christianity. The fact that we have four different accounts of Jesus’ time on earth emphasizes its prominence. Clearly, for effective preaching and teaching, you need to understand the Gospels.
Mobile Ed’s Studies in the Gospels Bundle provides nine courses on Jesus’ life as narrated in the Gospels. Pre-order now and get instant access to courses as we finish them.
Grasp the purpose of the Gospel of John
In NT323 Book Study: The Gospel of John, Joel Willitts shows how the Gospel of John invites readers to encounter Jesus. Here’s a sample clip of Dr. Willitts talking about the purpose of John’s Gospel:
Study with Daniel Doriani, Craig Evans, and more!
If you order the bundle now, you’ll get Joel Willits’ study of John, plus the five other courses we’ve already released:
- NT251 The Sermon on the Mount by Jonathan Pennington
- NT301 The Gospels as Ancient Biography: A Theological and Historical Perspective by Jonathan Pennington
- NT252 Parables of Jesus by Daniel Doriani
- NT253 Miracles of Jesus by Daniel Doriani
- NT311 The World of Jesus and the Gospels by Craig Evans
More to come!
We’re still wrapping up other great courses in this series, and if you order now you’ll get them as soon as they ship!
- NT315 Book Study: The Gospel of Mark by Mark Strauss (shipping April 23!)
- NT316 Book Study: The Gospel of Luke by Andrew Pitts
- NT314 Book Study: The Gospel of Matthew in Its Jewish Context by Craig Evans