This is it! The Final Four results are in, and select works of Leon Morris and Douglas Moo are now 50% off.
Plus, your votes will decide if D.A. Carson or J.I. Packer will be the 2015 Logos March Madness champion.
Score superb savings
Save on these products and 13 others:
This superb commentary in the Pillar series explores the meaning and relevance of Matthew in an eminently straightforward fashion. Leon Morris writes for readers who use commentaries to further discover what the Bible means. A perceptive introduction precedes Morris’ warmhearted verse-by-verse exposition of Matthew, an exposition based on his own literal translation of the text.
Hailed as perhaps “the best commentary on any book of the Bible by an evangelical in recent decades” by Christianity Today when it was first published in 1971, Leon Morris’ Gospel According to John has become one of the enduring standard commentaries on John’s Gospel.
Vote in the championship round!
Voting for the championship round has begun! Your vote will help decide if D.A. Carson or J.I. Packer will win this year’s Logos March Madness competition.
Select works by the champion will be placed on sale at 75% off. Select works by the runner-up will be 60% off. Voting ends at 5:00 p.m. (PDT): vote now!
Author quick stats:
- Date of birth: December 21, 1946
- PhD from University of Cambridge
- Current position: Research professor at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Fun fact: Carson has written or edited 57 books, many of which have been translated into Chinese.
- Interests: Hiking and woodworking
- Date of birth: July 22, 1926
- PhD from University of Oxford
- Current position: Board of Governors’ Professor of Theology at Regent College
- Fun Fact: While at Oxford, Packer heard lectures from C.S. Lewis that were a major influence in his life.
- Interests: English cricket and early jazz