The Weekly Roundup is a regular feature alerting you to significant things happening at Logos this week. Take a few moments to check out these newsworthy items for the week of October 8, 2011.
To celebrate the value of pastoral ministry, Logos has created Pastor Appreciation Month Specials.
For every week of October we’ve selected a theme: Leadership, Worship, Pastoral Care, and Preaching. For each of these themes we’ve chosen five resources (books, collections, or other goodies) which we think could benefit a pastoral ministry. Check back every day to see what new deals we’ve released! You never know what discounts or freebies may await you!
Introduce your pastor to Logos! Get 15% off of a base package today when you use the coupon code BLESSING at checkout—your pastor will thank you!
- Logos 4: Help for Pronouncing those Big Names in the Bible
- Recommended Commentaries: Numbers
- On Pre-Pub: The Missional Theology Collection
- Why the Apostolic Fathers Are Helpful
- Take Logos Anywhere with Android
- Liz Curtis Higgs: Overjoyed with Logos Bible Software
- Celebrate Your Pastor with Pastor Appreciation Month Specials!
- This week our Facebook fans answered the question, “How long have you been a Logos user?“
- True/False: “Prayer is not so much an act as it is an attitude—an attitude of dependency, dependency upon God.” ~Arthur W. Pink
Twitter Daily Deals
- Our Twitter followers have been enjoying some amazing Twitter-only daily deals. Each day we offer a new product at 50% off, but the daily deal expires at midnight PST. This past week we marked down the following:
- In Praise of Christian Origins
- Primitive Christianity
- An Introduction to Ecclesiastical Latin
- Old Testament Survey Series: The Minor Prophets
- Gospel Origins Collection
Follow us on Twitter to get in on the action!
- Wake Up Church: How to be Ready for the Return of Christ
- The Voice of God: Experience a Life Changing Relationship with the Lord
- The Promise of Jonadab: Building a Christian Family Legacy in a Time of Cultural Decline
- Return of the Antichrist and the New World Order
- Our Lifeship: A Study in Proverbs for Women
- Nehemiah: Memoirs of an Ordinary Man
- Knowing God through Prayer: The Plan Jesus Gave
- Camp Logos 2 Live
- Great Invitations
- Esther: Reflections from an Unexpected Life
- Christian Growth from A to Z: A Practical Discipleship Manual for Both New and Growing Christians
- Study Notes on the Holy Scriptures (64 vols.)
Last Chance Pre-Pubs
These are Pre-Pubs shipping next week. Don’t miss your last chance to pick these up at their amazing Pre-Pub prices!
- Andrews Study Bible
- Ernest DeWitt Burton New Testament Studies Collection (3 vols.)
- Friedrich Blass Greek Studies Collection (3 vols.)
- Learn to Do Word Studies with Logos Bible Software
- Tyndale Ministry Collection (10 vols.)
- New Spirit-Filled Life Bible for Women
- The Desiderius Erasmus Collection (17 vols.)
- The Apostolic Fathers Greek-English Interlinear
- Brill Syriac and Scripture Collection
Don’t miss out in these new offers on Community Pricing:
- The Works of Rudolf Stier (12 vols.)—Stier’s timeless commentary series provides in-depth focus on the words and sayings of Jesus in the gospels.
- Classic Commentaries and Studies on Exodus (21 vols.)—This massive twenty-one volume collection features some of the best commentaries and studies on the book of Exodus from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- The Medieval Preaching and Spirituality Collection (34 vols.)—This collection includes many of the most significant spiritual and pastoral writings of the Middle Ages. With 34 volumes, worth over $700.00 in print, the collection is an amazing deal.
On the Rise! These items are getting closer to the 100% mark. Don’t miss out on these great deals!
- Classic Commentaries and Studies on Genesis (22 vols.)
- Theology: Explained and Defended (5 vols.)
- The Expositor’s Bible (6 vols.)
Logos is hiring! Here are just a few of the newer postings on our Careers page:
Design & Editorial
- Front End Developer
- Press Relations Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Logos Product Marketing Assistant
- Email Marketing Specialist
Was there anything else from Logos you found interesting this week? Leave us a comment and let us know!