If you’re an expert Logos user, Faithlife may have a job for you. Our Logos Pro team creates high-quality training materials that equip users to use the most advanced Bible study software in the world. If you already use Logos every day, why not get paid for it?
We’re hiring a product expert to create engaging written and video content that educates users on Logos products and resources.
- Create written content for product education and product reviews
- Contribute weekly posts to the LogosTalk and Logos Academic blogs
- Actively participate on the Logos forums
- Create customer-support articles that provide accurate product information and solutions for software issues
- Draft and edit product descriptions for Logos tools, features, resources, and datasets
- Create instructional media that teaches others how to master Logos Bible Software
The ideal candidate has
- Strong working knowledge of Logos Bible Software
- Excellent writing skills
- Graduate or post-graduate seminary training
- Teaching experience
- Training in Greek and Hebrew
Faithlife Corporation, formerly Logos Bible Software, builds award-winning mobile, web, and desktop applications in a casual, yet fast-paced environment. We create a diverse set of products, including Logos Bible Software, Faithlife, Proclaim, Vyrso, and Biblia.com.
Faithlife is frequently nominated as a Washington Best Workplace, and has also been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace. Most recently, we were honored as one of Glassdoor.com’s Top-10 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jump to the top of the list by pitching us on why you’re the best person for the job.