Over 3,000 NEW Reasons to Love Logos

The Logos catalog of titles is growing!

We’re proud to announce that Wordsearch Bible is transitioning to Logos and that Wordsearch users are currently being migrated to the Logos platform.

As a result, we’ll be able to add thousands of Wordsearch titles to the Logos catalog—including B&H content—by the end of the year.

Here are a few highlights you won’t want to miss:

Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament

In the Exegetical Guide to the Greek New Testament (EGGNT) series, authors like Chris A. Vlachos, Douglas Moo, and Andreas Kostenberger aim to close the gap between the Greek text and available lexical and grammatical tools, providing all the necessary information for greater understanding of the text. The series makes interpreting any given New Testament book easier, especially for those who are hard-pressed for time but want to preach or teach with accuracy and authority.*

Christ-Centered Exposition

The Christ-Centered Exposition series takes a Christ-centered approach to expositing each book of the Bible, rather than a verse-by-verse approach. The authors have crafted chapters that explain and apply key passages in their assigned Bible books to help readers learn to see Christ in all aspects of Scripture.*

Holman Old Testament Commentaries

No other reference series gets to the heart of the Old Testament as efficiently as the Holman Old Testament Commentary (HOTC). This verse-by-verse commentary series, designed to enrich new and experienced Bible teachers as they minister to God’s people, systematically explains biblical text based on trusted, conservative scholarship. Now, HOTC volumes will be available on Logos alongside the 12-volume Holman New Testament Commentary Series

The Extent of the Atonement

In The Extent of the Atonement: A Historical and Critical Review, David L. Allen makes a biblical, historical, theological, and practical case for a universal atonement. Marshalling evidence from Scripture and history, and critiquing arguments for a limited atonement, Allen affirms that an unlimited atonement is the best understanding of Christ’s saving work. He concludes by showing that an unlimited atonement provides the best foundation for evangelism, missions, and preaching.

The Lost Sermons of C. H. Spurgeon (vols. 1–3)

In 1857, Charles Spurgeon—the most popular preacher in the Victorian world—promised his readers that he would publish his earliest sermons. For almost 160 years, these sermons have been lost to history. In 2017, B&H Academic began releasing a multi-volume set that includes full-color facsimiles, transcriptions, contextual and biographical introductions, and editorial annotations. Now you can explore those sermons in The Lost Sermons of C. H. Spurgeon (vols. 1–3).

***

Check out upcoming Wordsearch titles that will be available on logos.com by the end of 2020, or browse currently available titles.

*Though we have some volumes of EGGNT and CCE on Faithlife Ebooks, we will be producing this as a Logos edition.

Comments

1. Richard Weatherly says

I’ve had Logos since the late 1990s and Wordsearch Bible software since 2004. I’m hoping the migration of Wordsearch Bible to Logos runs smoothly.

• Been using Wordsearch since Quick Verse. I am to old to learn Logos. I have tried and failed.

• Hi Mike,
        Thanks for your post, and we understand your concern. I’m including some links here for tutorials and training that will hopefully ease some of your concern about learning Logos. We’re offering free webinars with Morris Proctor, our certified Logos trainer, and also have a treasure trove of tutorial videos and help pages.

We want to help however we can!

Make sure to keep the Wordsearch customers FAQ page handy in case you have other questions. https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq

And here are a few other helpful links:

Logos Help Center: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000675231-Logos-Training
        Logos training page for Wordsearch users: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049907311
        Logos training webinars with Morris Proctor: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-webinars

Thanks! Karen from Faithlife

• Looks like to me that you want me to buy the $115 starter update so I can run this program. I guess I will go back to e-Sword. I can not afford this program. It like I lose it all. I do not what level program I have here.

• Hi Mike! First, welcome to the Faithlife family. We want to do our very best to make your transition to Logos smooth!

Regarding your comment, you do not need to make any additional purchases to use the basic functionality of Logos. Every level of Logos includes powerful features intended to help you grow in your study of God’s word. You can upgrade to Starter (and above) to get access to additional books and features, but you don’t have to. If you want to see what level of Logos you have, click the options (three vertical dots) menu in the upper right of Logos, then select About Logos. Your version, base package level, etc. will be displayed there.

All the best, Karen

• Mike
        I had the same intro experience but after going thru the tutorial and using the QuickStart layout button in the upper right hand corner I have learned how to make my own QuickStart “Desktops” just like in WordSearch and it will work pretty much the same. Now I am waiting for my other books to migrate over. Be blessed brother.

• I’m in the same place as you are, Mike. I started with an early version of Quickverse and loved it all along. It was challenging to switch over to Wordsearch, but I did and eventually was comfortable with it. I am not looking forward to making this second change, because I did purchase Logos many years ago, and did not enjoy using it (compared to Quickverse). However, I am going to give it a real try. Who knows… this may be the thing that keeps my mind from slipping away!

• Dirk Boersma says

Hi Roy and Mike,
          Logos has changed a lot over the years. I started using it in 1993 when it was available on HD floppie disks, running on Windows 3.11.
          Logos 8 has very powerful functions that make using it a breeze. I can mention two, but there are more:
          – The Exegetical Guide and Passage Guide get you started with a passage easily.
          – Layouts help to save your most common desktop settings. I made my own for exegesis NT, exegesis OT (because of the different handbooks and Bible text versions, of course), one or my daily readings and one for a daily devotional + Journal. Logos comes with built-in layouts that get you started very quickly.

At first, Logos look overwhelming, but starting with these basics, I am sure you will discover its value. (and I am 52 years old)
          I can recommend it heartily!

• Mike Huddleston says

I started with Parson’s bible software, then Quickverse which I loaded first on floppies, then a series of CD’s by the time version 4, I think it was, came into being. I’ve not found Logos to be as intuitive as WordSearch but I’m going to try. I’ve also been pretty happy with Accordance which I have used for some time.

2. Dr. Charlie Satterwhite says

Where do I find my books that I had in Word Search

• Hi Dr. Charlie,

Welcome to the Faithlife family! And thanks for your question. Most of your Wordsearch library should already be available to you in Logos, but some licenses may still be processing to your account. This process should be complete within the next few business days. (We will actively migrate remaining Wordsearch titles to Logos through 2020. While we hope to migrate 100% of each user’s library, we may find limited instances where we’re unable to transfer a title.) See a list of all Wordsearch titles coming to Logos here: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/upcoming-titles

Be sure to check out the FAQ page specifically for Wordsearch customers here: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq It will hopefully answer other questions you may have.

Also, have you checked out the Wordsearch blog? There you’ll find five posts that offer options for training, including tutorials and some free webinars coming up with our certified trainer, Morris Proctor.

(You’ll definitely want to watch those webinars. They’ll be on-demand if you can’t watch them on the dates they occur.)

Here are some other helpful links with tutorials and other training:

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have additional questions.

Karen from Faithlife

3. How about a tutorial, or other help on how to use Logos. I found it easy to navigate in Wordsearch, but would like to know if I can set up desktops like I did in Wordsearch and otherwise just how to navigate Logos.

4. Thanks

5. Since 2007 I’ve found Wordsearch very easy to use; using Wordsearch was intuitive. I also use Logos (have been since the Libronix/Logos 3 days) but I don’t always I need the power that Logos provides. One way to corner the market is to buy up and eliminate the competition. The good news is that it appears that the Wordsearch and Faithlife folks have worked on this transition for some time before springing it on faithful Wordsearch users. So I’ll be optimistic that this will work out for the best for lay teachers like myself. I’ll check into some of the training mentioned in this post, but I will continue to use both as I have in the past.

6. Pastor Ronald Thomas, Sr. says

Greetings,

I purchased a top set of WordSearch software and I also have a basic version of Logos 8. Will my Logos 8 software be upgraded to match my purchased version of WordSearch? What is the time frame for upgrading my version of Logos 8?

Blessings,

• Hi Pastor Ronald!

Thanks for your question. Check out the FAQ page specifically for Wordsearch customers here to see if it answers your question, and in the meantime, I’ll see if I can get a specific answer (It may take me another day or so.) https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq Many other questions are answered there. Or you contact our customer service team at 800-875-6467 +1 360-527-1700 or cs@logos.com
      Here are a few other helpful links:

I hope that helps! Let us know if you have additional questions.

Karen

• Pastor Ronald Thomas, Sr. says

Thank you Karen for your quick response. I look forward to receiving the results of your research. I checked the FAQ’s and I didn’t see one that addressed my specific question. I will contact customer service later this week and perhaps they have a solution.

I know this is a momentous occassion for WordSearch and Logos. It’s exciting to be included in this historic event. I believe the synthesized/merged version of WordSearch and Logos will be a phenomenal product.

Blessings,

7. Greetings,

In moving from Wordsearch to Logos I notice that I’m missing:
    Anglicised NIV Bible.

Does this mean that the migration is still continuing and has not been completed?

Very impressed with Logos, but there is a huge learning curve involved.

Many thanks.

8. I have heard that most of our Wordsearch titles are already in our Logos 8 libraries, but I only see about 15% of the titles I own so far. That is quite a long ways from most.

I also hope that some of the functionality of Wordsearch is added to Logos 8 like Zipscript. Logos is great for deep and indepth study but not as intuitive for actual everyday ministry as Wordsearch is. Logos is great for the academy and Wordsearch is wonderful for the streets.

I would hope that Logos appreciates the dichotomy and brings both together well into the future.

• Hi Daniel! Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Faithlife family! We want to make your transition to Logos as smooth as possible.

Here are two answers to your concern:

Wordsearch and Logos have defined resources differently in certain cases, which may lead to a discrepancy in your library’s volume count. For example, some Logos collections contain multiple volumes but are counted as a single resource. Additionally, we are migrating books from Wordsearch into Logos through the end of 2020.

Also, if existing Logos titles that you already own in Wordsearch are not showing up, licenses may still be processing to your account. We are asking for your patience! This process should be complete within the next few business days. Most of your Wordsearch library should already be available to you in Logos. We will actively migrate remaining Wordsearch titles to Logos through 2020. While we hope to migrate 100% of each user’s library, we may find limited instances where we’re unable to transfer a title. (See a list of all Wordsearch titles coming to Logos: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/upcoming-titles)

Our Wordsearch users FAQ page may have answers to other questions you might have: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq

Again, please reach out if you have other questions! You can always reach out to our customer service team at: 800-875-6467 +1 360-527-1700 or cs@logos.com.

Karen from Faithlife

• Michael Grooms says

Hey Daniel. I was missing ZipScript too, but this morning I found that by holding Ctrl+Alt+B (on Windows) or Shift+Cmd+J (on Mac) a small “Copy Bible Versers” pop-up will open which lets you enter scripture references like Zip Script, but it is much more powerful than Zip Script with more options for formatting . You can create your own formate template or use one of the ready-made ones. The only downside I see is that so far as I can tell you have to have Logos open in the background for it to work as it does not seem to be a stand-alone program as ZipScript was. However, I think I am going to like this option much better than ZipScirpt. I hope this helps!

• I agree with Daniel. I am highly disappointed to lose so many of my favorite resources. on top of that Logos is vague and tough to manage’

David Setzer

9. It would be great if the new resources from Wordsearch could be purchased as one big bundle by Logos users.

10. Clayton Reed says

I am not happy. I have used Wordsearch for years. I also have Logos 8. But compared to Wordsearch I find Logos very hard to use. I even purchased the Morris Proctor series on how to use Logos 8 and still struggle. I hope that I am able to catch on. If not I will probably move on to another Bible sotfware manufature.

11. In the case where a user owns the licence for a resource in BOTH Logos and Wordsearch, will Logos be crediting the user’s account with the value of that resource? If not, why not?

• Hi there, Will! Welcome to Faithlife, and thank you for your question! We want to help make your transition to Logos as smooth as possible.

If you own the same book in Wordsearch and Logos and it’s the exact same edition, you don’t need to do anything special. You’ll continue to have access to the book just like you did before. Eventually, we’ll migrate your Wordsearch notes and highlights, and they’ll be available alongside your existing Logos notes and highlights. If the editions are slightly different, you’ll see both show up in your Logos library after the Wordsearch edition has been successfully migrated to Logos.

If that doesn’t answer your question, check out the Wordsearch users FAQ page, which answers many questions WS users have: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq

And if you still don’t find the answer you are looking for, reach out to our customer service team at: 800-875-6467 +1 360-527-1700 or cs@logos.com.

Again, we are here to help! Let us know if you have additional questions.

Karen from Faithlife

• Hi Karen,
        With respect, you seem to have missed the point of my question. Let me clarify.
        My Wordsearch resources are being ported across to my Logos account at no charge. No doubt this was part of the agreement between the two Companies when Faithlife acquired Wordsearch.
        For me, the user, this means that my “assets” in Wordsearch are being credited to my Logos account.
        However, in the case of my owning the same asset in both platforms, my Wordsearch asset (resource) may not be credited to my Faithlife account. If that is right, in effect, I am being deprived of a Wordsearch asset which I purchased. Instead of its value being transferred, it is simply lost.
        Therefore, Faithlife should be crediting my Logos account with the value of that asset.
        Is this clear enough? Please let me know if you require further clarification, and please provide an answer to my question:
        “In the case where a user owns the licence for a resource in BOTH Logos and Wordsearch, will Logos be crediting the user’s account with the value of that resource? If not, why not?”
        Thanks.

• Hi Will,

I’m tracking down the correct answer for you. Also, have you checked the My Books and Content section of the FAQ page? https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq

Karen

• One thing you could try is to sell the Logos resources that you also have in Wordsearch. When your Wordsearch account is then merged with your Logos account, then you get the Wordsearch resource back into Logos. But if your accounts have already been merged, it might be too late.

• Hi Will,

It looks like we will not credit the user’s account because we’re not revoking the license from Wordsearch. They’ll still have the license on the Wordsearch platform. We’re giving you a license on the Logos platform as a free gift. If you already have a license to it, you’re welcome to transfer your existing Logos license to another user per our normal license transfer policy.

From the FAQ:

If this still does not answer your question, go ahead and reach out to our customer service team at 800-875-6467 +1 360-527-1700 or cs@logos.com. They will be able to give you a more thorough explanation.

Karen

• Hi Will, I assume the answer is “no”, unless you purchased one of the books within the last 30 days.

12. Michael Grooms says

Hello,
    I have used WordSearch since it began with QuickVerse. I have seen it go through a few buyouts. I have always said that tLogos was the most powerful Bible software available, but WordSearch was cheaper. I had invested so much money in my WordSearch Library that I could not justify building a Logos library. Then yesterday I get an email telling me that Logos has acquired WordSearch and my library will be converted to Logos. This made me a happy man! WordSearch has been neglected for some time and was in need of updates. It was buggy. I am happy to make this transition and thankful to have the best Bible software on the planet without having to spend thousands of dollars rebuilding my library! I even got a deal on the Logos starter library, which added about 100 new books to my library! Thank you for providing the resources to help us old dogs learn new tricks! Keep up the good work!

• Hi Michael! We’re glad you are happy. Thanks for your post, and welcome to Faithlife!

Karen

• I it amazing that quickverse, wordSearch have gone the way of buyouts but I’m optimistic with Logos since using it for a couple of weeks. Being in school it has been a rush to get the rudiments of it down and still some of my books have not been ported over, (Wiersbe “Be” series) which I use consistently have been a problem but I am surviving.

13. Hello. I have been a WORDsearch user for over 25 years and found that it suited my needs as I have given some Sunday talks and helped organise Bible Discovery Groups including while I was involved in lobbying Parliament to allow Christian radio to broadcast on DAB in the early 2000s.
    I am therefore wondering how and when you anticipate migrating the books I have on my account from WORDsearch to LOGOS.
    Blessings

• Hi Peter,

Thanks for your note, and welcome to Faithlife!

If you head to the Wordsearch FAQ page and scroll to the My Books and Content section, I believe you’ll find the answer to your question (plus answers to many other questions you may have.) https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq

If not, and you need further clarification, leave me a note here—or you can always reach out to our customer service team at 800-875-6467 +1 360-527-1700 or cs@logos.com.

Thanks! Karen

14. I have been a faithful user of WordSearch Bible resources for many years. As others have posted, it was very easy to use and had great simplicity for creating desktops and more. After several hours of trying to set up your program, it is obvious that my time is going to be spent learning your program, and less on learning my bible. I searched your “coming to logos from WordSearch” and found My Utmost for His Highest, Thru the Bible, Parsons Bible Atlas, etc; but several books (ie. The Message Bible) are not in the list. Can you tell me when the books will migrate and what about the books I own not on your list? I miss them greatly. Thank you

• Hi Shawn, thank you for your comment, and welcome to Faithlife! We understand that it will take some time to learn a new platform, and we want to make your transition to Logos as smooth as possible.

If you head to the FAQ page and scroll to My Books and Content, I believe you’ll find the answer to your question there. If not, and I’m misunderstanding, please leave another note here and I’ll track down a more accurate answer.

Thanks! Karen

• Hi Karen… took a couple of hours on your tutorial but its coming along. Very different but it’ll work. I did not see the answer for when the missing books will transition, and neither can I find if missing books like the Message Bible will come over. Thank you.

• Hi Shawn,

From the FAQ page: If existing Logos titles that you already own in Wordsearch are not showing up, licenses may still be processing to your account. Please be patient. This process should be complete within the next few business days. Most of your Wordsearch library should already be available to you in Logos. We will actively migrate remaining Wordsearch titles to Logos through 2020. While we hope to migrate 100% of each user’s library, we may find limited instances where we’re unable to transfer a title. You can also a list of all Wordsearch titles coming to Logos. https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/upcoming-titles

If this still does not answer your question, go ahead and reach out to our customer service team at 800-875-6467 +1 360-527-1700 or cs@logos.com. They will be able to give you more thorough answers to your questions!

• Ok Logos,,, your kidding me. I clicked on the link to check how the migration was coming along. (Karen said it would be a few business days, a few days ago) What I found was a list of hundreds of titles in absolutely no logical order and no way to search. You expect me to scroll through for an hour to find titles that have not migrated yet and still have no way of knowing when these will be fixed… come on folks, don’t make it easy on yourself; make it easy on us.

• Hi Shawn, I suggest you visit https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-library-migration to see how the conversion of your library is going.

15. How do I unsubscribe from update messages from this group? When I click on the link in the emails, I’m getting a 404 error.

16. Charles Wise says

In trying to learn Logos I noticed that on the Tools menu that some of the tools state that they are “currently unavailable” why is this? How can I get these tools to work? Or does that mean I have to buy an upgrade to get these tools? Thanks so much

• Hi Charles! First, welcome to the Faithlife family!

You’re correct. You can learn more about individual tools and what level of Logos includes them at logos.com/features

Let us know if you have additional questions!

Karen from Faithlife

17. Some of the books and collections I purchased through Wordsearch were very expensive. So far, I haven’t been able to find/install them on my Logos desktop (for lack of a better term.) i.e. Preacher’s Outline and Sermon Bible, Complete Biblical Library, Mounce Dictionaries as some examples. Your library says POSB is there, but I haven’t been able to find it. I am pretty busy preparing some Bible studies right now, and don’t have a lot of time to look around.

I do have two fairly simple questions, though. 1. When I click on a verse in a Bible, I am used to it being highlighted, to show what verse I am on. I haven’t found that command, yet. 2. When putting Expositor’s OT Commentary in my “commentary folder,” when I choose “A” to make it sync, it changes to the NT. I already have the NT in my group.

• Hi there, Skip!

Thanks for your post, and welcome to Faithlife. We want to do everything we can to make your transition as smooth as possible.

As far as your books and collections, if existing Logos titles that you already own in Wordsearch are not showing up, licenses may still be processing to your account. Hang in there! This process should be complete within the next few business days. Most of your Wordsearch library should already be available to you in Logos. We will actively migrate remaining Wordsearch titles to Logos through 2020. While we hope to migrate 100% of each user’s library, we may find limited instances where we’re unable to transfer a title. You can see the status of your library at https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration.

Also, here’s a list of titles coming to Logos: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/upcoming-titles

If you head to the Wordsearch FAQ page https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq you’ll find more answers to questions you may have.

I’ll work to find accurate answers to your other two questions, but if you need an immediate answer, I suggest reaching out to our Customer Support team at 800-875-6467 or +1 360-527-1700 or email at cs.logos.com. They should be able to help! Best, Karen from Faithlife

• Hi again, Skip! Here are the answers to your two questions.

(1) Logos does not have a feature that highlights your active verse. Instead, your active reference is displayed at the top of the resource panel (right above your open Bible). If you’d like to make it a little easier to work through your Bible verse by verse, try activating the one verse per line visual filter. Click the icon that looks like three dots in a triangle, ensure Bible text only is checked, then check the box beside one verse per line.

(2) When you assign a commentary to a link set, it’ll change to match the location of the Bible that you have assigned to the same link set. So if you link your OT commentary to your Bible when it’s open to the NT, Logos will change it to display the NT volume of that commentary series (if you own one).

If we’ve misunderstood your questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team at 800-875-6467 +1 360-527-1700 or cs@logos.com.

Best, Karen

18. Warren McBee says

I too have used WordSearch for 15 or more years, along with QuickVerse. I “construct” my own Bible Study lessons from Commentaries within W/S and Logos and use Q/V for the scripture passages. I use 3 monitors and have W/S on 1, Logos on the 2nd and use the 3rd sharing MS Word with Q/V side by side.
    I makes a very efficient method (for me) to copy and paste and prepare lessons. Again, I have used this process for years. I “backdoored” into Logos several years ago. When Nelson left the Bible Explorer software, I bought every item they had available. Some time later when Logos offered the basic ‘engine’ free, I downloaded it. I was surprised when Logos promptly moved all my Nelson S/W over to Logos. I had not noticed the fact that Libronix produced both.

I hope I can continue this method for lesson preparation as again, I have used it for years. I normally have 6-8 W/S commentaries tiled & active on screen 1, with others in the background. I use Q/V for Bible text and usually have 8 active with others in the background. On the Logos screen, I will have 3-4 commentaries tiled, depending on the commentaries I have and the Bible text I am using.

19. I’m a longtime Wordsearch user and am interested in the Wordsearch webinars, but I am unavailable to view them for the next 3 days. Will they be in a library somewhere so that they can be viewed when I am available?

20. I have been using both Wordsearch and Logos for a very long time. Each had their place in my study. Wordsearch was fast and easy to pop in, get what I needed and get out. I used Logos for more indepth study.
    That said, Wordsearch’s treatment of Mac users has been incredibly disappointing. I love it that Logos keeps everything together if I use my Mac or my windows laptop.
    I am excited and appreciate that Logos is bringing my library over. It’s going to be great to have everything under one roof. I’ve already seen about 1,300 titles moved to Logos. (Way to go). Hopefully Logos can incorporate some of the features of Wordsearch into their program.

21. I was a WordSearch Beta tester from the inception and was very happy with WS. I was surprised at the change. I have been a pastor for 43 years. I used WS for about 32 years of the years. However, the tutorials were very helpful and the experience has been very good. I am extraordinarily enthused about Logos. It is a great tool and after a few days of learning, I’m and thrilled with the end result. Thank you! Great experience and even greater results in the study process! Wahoo!!!!

• Karen Engle says

Hi Joe! Thanks for your encouraging comment. We think you’ll continue to love Logos the more you learn! (We love it!)

Karen

22. Bill Vaught says

On setting up the cards it shows under the Layouts to choose the topic card. I have no topic card to choose from under the layouts. I have watched the videos over a number of times and cannot find that the Topic layout cards are in my choices.

23. My daily devotionals come up with a random day… can I link all of them to come up to today. I did try to set “today” in each one but that doesn’t work?

• Karen Engle says

Hi Shawn!

Thanks for your post. I’d encourage you to reach out to our Customer Support team at 800-875-6467 or +1 360-527-1700 or email at cs@logos.com. They should be able to help!

Karen

24. Vicki Henry says

I just downloaded the app for logos. I regret it already. Wordsearch was so easy for deep study of the Word. The Logos app looks like a giant Pinterest page with a bunch of junk for which I have no interest. But thank you Shawn for your suggestion.

25. Allen Eshleman says

I have used WordSearch as my bread and butter software for preparing sermons. I have my biggest investment by far in WordSearch. I only have Logos because it bought out another company – I think Nelson. I had bought a CD with some nice works on for $19.95. I only the had the basic tools, not a package. I always resisted buying Logos 7, Logos 8 etc. because I had my best commentaries in WordSearch – Preaching the Word, Christ Centered Exposition, Cornerstone, College Press Commentaries on the Old Testament, several New International Version Application Commentaries and Life Application Concise New Testament Commentary, Preacher’s Outline and Study Bible and ESV, NLT, and NIV Study Bibles.

However, recently I have begun using my Logos more because it saves to the internet, exactly where I stopped reading or studying so that when I move to another device, the program opens to where I finished reading. I have several computers. One is a desktop and one is a laptop on my treadmill for reading while walking.

I often wished that I had my best stuff in Logos. I was thoroughly delighted to hear that Logos bought WordSearch. Now I have almost everything I own in software in one program. I am so thankful. I am going to have to learn to use Logos in a more comprehensive way. I’m only 67 and I think I can do that. Thanks to Logos!

• Karen Engle says

Hi Allen! Thanks for sharing your experience, and we are glad you are here, too! Welcome to Faithlife. Please let us know if you have questions along the way! We’re here to help.
      Best, Karen

26. Ian W. McGrath says

I literally have thousands of pages of WS verse lists that have taken years to formulate together, how and where do I pull them up?

• Karen Engle says

Hi Ian! First, welcome to Faithlife! We’re glad you’re here, and we want to help make your transition to Logos as smooth as possible.

I’d encourage you to reach out to our Customer Support team at 800-875-6467 or +1 360-527-1700 or email at cs@logos.com and ask them about the WS verse lists. They should be able to help!