Start a Free Trial of Our New & Improved Online Bible Software

What if the next time you opened your Bible, your commentaries flew off the shelf, opened to the right page, and settled down on the desk in front of you? What if you could just tap a word in your Bible, and instantly see the Greek or Hebrew word it translates? Then, seconds later, you’re looking at everywhere else that word is used in the Bible—all without leaving your favorite English translation.

If you’re at all familiar with Logos Bible Software, then you already know that this is exactly what it’s like to study with Logos. (Without the danger of flying books.)

With the new and improved Logos Cloud, that same level of in-depth Bible study is more accessible than ever. Monthly plans start as low as $8.99 a month, and you can get started for free—no commitment and no strings attached.

Here’s a rundown of what to expect with the new Logos Cloud, and why you should start your free trial today.

Study whenever and wherever you want

With Logos Cloud, you have instant access to everything you need to prepare your next sermon or Bible study, wherever you go. The Logos Web App puts some of Logos’ most powerful tools, right in your web browser. You don’t need to download a thing. Just sign up for your free trial, hop into the Web App, and dig into the Word. You’ll find many of the powerful Bible study tools that have made Logos a go-to resource for pastors and scholars for over 25 years. And we’re constantly updating the Web App to create a more and more powerful online Bible study experience.

Dig into a robust library of trusted resources

With your Logos Cloud subscription, an entire digital library is ready and waiting—all you need is an internet connection. We’ve partnered with the leading names in Christian publishing to include a trustworthy Bible study library with every level of Logos Cloud. You get everything from inspiring devotionals to rigorous biblical scholarship—all at a low monthly price.

If you’re at all familiar with our Logos 7 base packages, then you know that our libraries include some of the most authoritative and celebrated biblical resources available. When it came time to create new libraries for Logos Cloud, we wanted to provide that same level of scholarly excellence on a monthly subscription. That’s why the same libraries included in Logos 7 base packages are now available in Logos Cloud subscriptions.

See what’s included in Logos Cloud libraries.

Take your Bible study deeper than ever

Understanding the Bible is about seeing the connections.

Where else does Paul talk about the death of Jesus? What’s that Greek word and what does it mean? What do your favorite Christian authors have to say about this?

Logos Cloud has already made many of those connections for you.

The Logos team has gone through the entire Bible—in Greek, Hebrew, and English—and tagged every word with essential information. They’ve tracked biblical themes and people and places and things and connected them to passages in trusted biblical resources that explore them.

That means you can search your entire library for a word or concept, and find just what you need. Say you run across an unfamiliar biblical place. Just run a quick search in the Factbook, and Logos scours a database of thousands of biblical places. It gathers a short description, biblical events that occurred there, every time it is mentioned in the Bible, links to resources, maps, illustrations, and more. Whatever you have in your library that’s relevant, you’ll find here.

The same goes for people, events, cultural concepts, phrases, things—pretty much anything you’d want to find in your library or Bible, Logos has catalogued it.

Get started for free

Perhaps best of all, Logos Cloud subscriptions start at just $8.99 a month. And you can get started for free with a two-week, no-risk trial. Try out the new Logos Cloud now for free.

Comments

1. Joe Griffin says:

So what is the advantage to me a long time Logos user who has invested thousands of dollars into this software already to pay extra money to access
    the information I already have available?

• Tyler Smith says:

Hi, Joe.

Simply put: if you already own a base package, there’s probably not much of a reason for you to get a Logos Cloud subscription. In fact, as of July 1, Logos 7 base package owners have full access to the Logos Web App (one of the big benefits of Logos Cloud). We shared the news about Logos Cloud on the blog because many of our readers don’t own a base package. We understand that Logos Cloud won’t be right for everyone, and that’s fine with us! :-)

Thanks,

Tyler

2. John E. Lagaza says:

What is the advantage of the cloud. I already have all these tools to study with. I have paid thousands of dollars to have what I have. But you keep forcing us to pay more money to continue to study. we have 3 pastors in our church and they don’t want the program because it is to expensive for the church. I love my program but I can’t keep paying out money to enjoy it. First it was logos now. them I find out that the full feature set I saved for isn’t full feature. (no bible browser) Now its the cloud. I am convinced that unless I keep paying money I will loose out on your program. You have to know that you are competing with E-sword. The NICNT you want $900.00 they sell it for $120.00. I know it’s not indexed, but why pay nine when you can still study for one.
    I am not mad at you I just can’t afford it any more.

• Tyler Smith says:

John, I just have lots of good news for you.

1) If you already own a Logos base package, there’s no need to subscribe to Logos Cloud. We created Logos Cloud as a subscription option primarily for new Logos users. So no pressure! Just keep using the tools you’ve invested in.
      2) One of the reasons we created a subscription option (Logos Cloud) is for those folks who couldn’t justify the expense of a base package. So if your pastor friends are interested in Logos, I’d encourage them to start a free trial to Logos Cloud. Subscriptions start at just $8.99 a month, and the features and libraries correspond with those included in Logos base packages. Basically you can get a full Logos experience at a monthly price that many users have found to be very affordable.
      3) As of July 1, the Full Feature Set does in fact include Bible Browser and Fuzzy Bible Search. More about that here.

I truly hope that helps, John. Let me know if you have any more questions.

3. Will Scholten says:

Logos Bible Study software is AWESOME!!
    I bought a Base package, paid up front, I do not have cloud, cloud came out later. Logos keeps improving, very innovative.

What they say is true, just a click of a button brings up all the resources related to the topic, all turned to the right page.

I got a package with the languages, so also a click of a button, I see the Greek or Hebrew word and what they mean. When I am in the NT, I can also see how the word was used the first time, by going to the Septuagint, another very awesome tool .

I am not a Pastor or teacher, I just use it for my personal study, and WOW, does it ever bring scripture to life, I use it everyday on my computer and it is also loaded on my smart phone that is also very cool!!

Keep up the great work

Will Scholten

4. Glen Francis says:

I have the Bronze level of Logos 7, does this assist me more in Bible study and sermon prep?

• Tyler Smith says:

Hi, Glen.

It doesn’t sound like Logos Cloud will add much to your sermon prep. If you’re interested in a subscription option designed for Logos 7 base package owners, check out Logos Now.

5. Peter Overduin says:

Not sure I understand this. With Kindle Cloud Reader, all of my kindle books are accessible and I am not paying for that. Why would my existing Logos 7 library not be similarly accessible in Logos Cloud Reader? I have to pay for a new platform to get what I already bought?

• Tyler Smith says:

Hi, Peter.

The short answer: your Logos 7 library is already accessible via the desktop app, on your smart phone or tablet, and, as of July 1, on the Web App. So all the functionality you describe is already there! :-) No need for an extra subscription.

The long answer: Logos Cloud is quite a bit different from Kindle Cloud Reader. With a Logos base package, you purchase the software and own it for life. A Logos Cloud subscription gives users the ability to access those same tools and resources for a monthly price. So if you already own a Logos 7 base package, Logos Cloud is probably not for you.

Hope that helps!

6. Don Randolph says:

So, if you have a Logos library (Platinum) and a Logos Now subscription, what would this add and would it be worth the additional $9 per month?

• Tyler Smith says:

Hi, Don. You’re all set with Logos Platinum and Logos Now. Logos Cloud is primarily designed for folks who don’t own a base package or have a Now subscription. Let me know if you have any other questions.