Get 66% off the Word Biblical Commentary!

word biblical commentary

The Word Biblical Commentary delivers the best in biblical scholarship, from the leading scholars of our day—all of whom share a commitment to Scripture as divine revelation.

And right now, you can get the entire 62-volume collection for 66% off—the biggest discount available in years.

This deal won’t be around long. Get it while you still can.

Biblical theology meets biblical commentary

This series emphasizes a thorough analysis of textual, linguistic, structural, and theological evidence. The result is judicious and balanced insight into the meanings of the text in the framework of biblical theology. These widely acclaimed commentaries serve as exceptional resources for the professional theologian and instructor, the seminary or university student, the working minister, and everyone concerned with building theological understanding from a solid base of biblical scholarship.

More than 50 contributors—all of whom rank among the leading Christian scholars of the English-speaking world—write authoritatively on the portions of Scripture in which they specialize. This collection also includes an enviable scholar’s array of Bible translations and Greek and Hebrew resources for in-depth research.

***

You can get the WBC for $800 off until May 22. Don’t wait until it’s too late to take advantage of this deal.

Save on the WBC now.

Comments

1. Richard Lyall says:

I have a few missing volumes but without Dynamic Pricing this is no bargain whatsoever!

• Tyler Smith says:

Hi, Richard. When we run promotions like this we work together with our partners to work out the best possible deal for our customers. Sometimes we’re able to offer Dynamic Pricing, and sometimes, as in this instance, we can’t find a way to make it happen. Regardless, thanks for being a customer and please continue to stay in touch.

2. Is there not dynamic pricing for the Word Biblical Commentary?

3. David Strittmatter says:

I had this in my wish list for years; since it was $699 waiting for a sale. Then it went up in price…a lot. I’m very thankful for the sale. I would never have added it to my library otherwise. My son used WBC in seminary and it’s still his ‘go to’ commentary.

4. Jeff Clark says:

Hi Richard,
    Could you explain your comment a little more. Such as “Dynamic Pricing”, I’m unfamiliar with this term. Thank you, my brother in Christ.

• Tyler Smith says:

hi, Jeff. With Dynamic Pricing, you only pay for the Logos resources that are new to you. For instance, let’s say you own a few volumes from the New American Commentary series in the Logos format. If you wanted to complete the collection, you could purchase the entire series and we’d automatically give you a custom discount based on the resources you already own. That’s Dynamic Pricing.

As I mentioned to Richard above, when we run promotions like this one for the WBC, we work with our partners to create a good deal for our customers. Sometimes that involves Dynamic Pricing, and sometimes it doesn’t work out.

Hope that helps!

5. Just a quick question as to why the extreme discount in this offer of the WBC? Is an update to WBC being planned?

• Tyler Smith says:

Hi, Shawn. Honestly, we just worked with our publishing partner Zondervan to provide a compelling offer. :-)

6. Friends: I called Logos to talk to them about WBC. They were able to create a custom bundle which included WBC and other books I wanted. It saved me a “bundle”. See what they can do for you!

7. Shawn, something tells me you are likely correct. Accordance bible software has the exact same pricing now.

Tyler, did Faithlife work with Zondervan to get this discount or did Zondervan approach Faithlife with this offer?

• Tyler Smith says:

Hi, Don. I don’t know the details of those conversations. Sorry I can’t be of more help!