NEW: Send Bible Verse Art in iMessage!

blogimage-imessageappcopy2

We’ve been creating verse art that captures the beauty of Scripture for years. And now you can text that art to your friends or family, right in iMessage.

And the best part is, if you have the latest version of Logos Bible installed on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, you can get started right away.

Find the perfect verse for any occasion

Finding the right verse is simple. Browse by category:

image00

. . . or book:

image01

. . . or search by passage or theme:

image04

Just choose a verse, add a note, and send it off to a friend for a word of encouragement.

Try it for yourself

Make sure you have the latest version of Logos Bible and are running iOS 10 or later. Then open iMessage to get started.

1. In iMessage, tap the  image06  icon next to the text field.
  2. Tap the  image05  icon in the bottom left corner.
  3. Tap the image02 icon to go to the app store.
  4. Tap manage.
  5. Toggle Logos Bible on and tap done.
  6. Now select  image03  to start using verse art right in iMessage. Easy!

What else would you like to see Logos Bible do in iMessage? Let us know in the comments!

Comments

1. Larry Husebo says:

Lost me at step #5 – nothing happened or better – no Logos App listed to select.

• Tyler Smith says:

Larry, this will only work if you already have Logos Bible downloaded to your phone. Do you have the app?

• Larry Husebo says:

• Larry Husebo says:

Ditto what Denzel says here:I tried and also got stuck at #5. I have LOGOS 7 on my phone. I only see the + store, the recents, music and images. When I go to the store, nothing for LOGOS is there. I double checked everything. Is there some setting for LOGOS which must change?

• Hello, all! I’m Daniel, and I’m on the mobile team that built this feature. It is possible that you don’t have the most recent version of Logos (5.11.2) on your Apple device.

You can update Logos by opening the App Store app, and clicking on the “Updates” tab.

2. Peter Hazenoot says:

this is a great feature, we can encourage more people on more ways. God bless you

3. I”m interested in trying this new resource, but I own and android phone. Is there a platform for this system?

4. I can’t get the image to be big enough to even see what it says. Either I’m not doing something right, or this is an incomplete idea on Logos’ part.

5. Denzel Nonhof says:

• Hi Denzel. I’m Daniel, and I’m on the mobile team that built this feature. It is possible that you don’t have the most recent version of Logos (5.11.2) on your Apple device.

• Hey Daniel, I had the same issue. Follow the directions as supplied above. Then the app store option, that will then pull up 3 options. Featured, Categories, Manage. I clicked manage. That shows where you can automatically add an app. Be sure the Logos app is turned on or shows the green tab. Now you’ll be able to access Logos as per the directions above. It worked for me.
      Blessings. jm

6. Mark Woodward says:

Will this soon be available on the Verbum app too?

• We will likely roll this feature our to Verbum in the next couple of months.

Thanks,

Daniel Di Bartolo
      Faithlife Mobile Team

7. A Johnston says:

I would like to enlarge the image sent, like you can a photo, so that it fills the screen and the verse is easier to read.

8. This is a great new feature, thanks.

9. Tremendous feature! Thank you for your development for God’s Kingdom!