In 2017, we’ll be featuring great deals from a different popular Christian publisher each month as part of our new Publisher Spotlight series. This month, save on works by some of your favorite authors with our selection of Crossway Essentials. You can get up to 43% off! See all the Crossway deals now.
Featured Deal: The Crossway Top Author’s Bundle
You won’t want to miss the 94-volume Crossway Top Authors Bundle. In addition to saving 30% on resources including commentaries, apologetics, devotionals, and more, you’ll find works by these celebrated authors:
- R.C. Sproul: R.C. Sproul is a gifted communicator known for tackling weighty concepts and distilling them into a life-changing and readily understandable format. The Crossway Top Authors Bundle includes resources from Sproul on philosophy, apologetics, and theology, as well as volumes from his popular St. Andrew’s Expositional Commentary Series.
- John Piper: After more than 30 years of preaching and ministry, John Piper continues to teach and influence Christians all over the world. Perfect for building your library or continuing your study of Piper’s theology, this collection features 40 volumes of some of his most significant devotional and academic works, including Don’t Waste Your Life, A Hunger for God, and The Supremacy of Christ in a Postmodern World.
- J.I. Packer: One of today’s most important evangelicals, Packer has greatly influenced the modern church. This collection includes works by Packer on the Ten Commandments, the Apostles’ Creed, and the Lord’s Prayer, as well as topics like weakness, intentionality, and disappointment.
- John MacArthur: Celebrated preacher John MacArthur has written over 150 books and commentaries deeply rooted in God’s Word. This bundle brings together some of his most popular works including Ashamed of the Gospel and The Freedom and Power of Forgiveness.
- D.A. Carson: Respected biblical scholar D.A. Carson presents a varied and faithful collection of biblical teaching on various subjects regarding Christology, bibliology, and the Christian life. Carson provides answers to questions about Jesus and his work on the cross, the role of pastors in their God-ordained setting, and examines love from a scripturally faithful perspective.