One of the most popular New Testament scholars of the twenty-first century, D.A. Carson is a widely sought after preacher and teacher. Now, for the first time ever, his sermons are available in Logos.
This collection of over 500 sermons includes a number of helpful series on a variety of topics and biblical texts, including:
- A Light Introduction to Biblical Interpretation
- Back to Basics: Studies in 1 John
- Basic Baptist Beliefs
- Jesus Is Better: Six Studies in Hebrews
- Making Sense of Suffering
- Openness of God Theology
- Portraits of Jesus in John’s Gospel
- Prayer and Mission
- Praying with Paul
- The Holy Spirit in the Book of Acts
- The Interpretation of the Bible in a Postmodern World
- The New Perspective on Paul
- The Olivet Discourse
- The Pastor as Scholar and the Scholar as Pastor
- The Intolerance of Tolerance
- The Use of the OT in the NT
Each sermon includes both a transcription and audio so you can follow along while you listen, alongside bonus video content for some sermons in the archive. This unique combination allows you to interact with Carson as he presents material spanning three decades. Preached in churches, colleges, and at conferences around the world, these sermons provide instruction and edification from a preeminent evangelical voice deeply committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
This resource will ship on 12/19 at 2:30 PM PST. Be sure to place your Pre-Pub order before then to lock in your discounted price!