We are proud to announce that the Faithlife Study Bible—which has been downloaded over a million times and is used by thousands of Bible readers every day—will now reach a new audience in a beautifully produced print Bible!
The Lexham Press team has partnered closely with our friends at Zondervan on this groundbreaking new project. For the first time, the Faithlife Study Bible notes will be paired with the New International Version in a print edition of the popular study Bible, and both teams are very proud of the Bible we’ve produced.
The NIV Faithlife Study Bible invites you to understand the Bible more fully—to feed your curiosity about God and his work in the world.
Explore the Bible
In the NIV Faithlife Study Bible, rich commentary on every biblical passage illuminates Scripture, helping you engage with God’s Word. Discover intriguing insights in robust study notes based on the original languages of the Bible.
- Verse-by-verse study notes with the unique focus of revealing nuances from the original biblical languages for modern readers
- In-depth book introductions that include an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, themes, and a map, a timeline, or both
Inform Your Faith
Rather than telling you what to think, the NIV Faithlife Study Bible helps you learn how to think about a text and work toward deeper understanding. When tradition and scholarship present diverging views on a passage, the notes explain the interpretive options, encouraging you to reach your own conclusions.
- Informative contributions by respected scholars and bestselling authors including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, among others
- Helpful overview articles give a bird’s-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book
Visualize the Biblical Story
The NIV Faithlife Study Bible includes over 100 full-color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich your Bible study. These visually stunning graphics bring the ancient world—and the Bible—to life.
- 3 detailed life-of-Jesus event timelines chronicling his infancy and early ministry, the journey to Jerusalem, and the Passion and Resurrection
- 27 family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture
- 14 original color maps at the back of the Bible provide historical and geographical context for key events of the Old and New Testaments
The NIV Faithlife Study Bible will be available in hardcover from LexhamPress.com and Logos.com. Other retail partners will be carrying imitation bonded and bonded leather versions, including versions with thumb indexes.
You can now read the study Bible you’ve come to trust through our platform in print. You can share it with others, study its images, maps and infographics and gain and share new insights into God’s word.