The monthly sale is the perfect chance to build your library with volumes from popular commentary series. Whether you’re looking to expand your collection, try out a new series, or study a specific book of the Bible, you’ll find great savings.
Featured commentary deals:
- Three volumes from the New International Commentary, all at more than 30% off: The Letters to Timothy and Titus, The First Epistle of Peter, and The First Book of Samuel
- Two volumes from the Anchor Yale Bible, both 36% off: The Gospel according to Luke I–IX and First Corinthians
- Two volumes from the International Critical Commentary Series, both more than 40% off: A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on the Gospel According to St. John, vols. 1 and 2 and A Critical and Exegetical Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews
- Two volumes for the Cornerstone Biblical Commentary, both more than 30% off: Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1–2 Thessalonians, Philemon and Luke, Acts
- 31% off The Epistle to the Philippians from the New International Greek Testament Commentary
- 25% off Mark from the Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament
And that’s not all. There are many other commentaries on sale, and many more products in other categories. But these 100+ deals end July 31—don’t wait.