Ministry can be some of the most time-consuming and exhausting work. There’s always another couple to counsel, another crisis to be involved with, another study to lead, and another meeting to attend.
We’ve put together some great deals on books, commentaries, and even a base package so you can grapple with those challenges. Explore resources on grief counseling, trauma, discipleship, and leadership with smart tools that help you craft powerful and encouraging messages.
Products Under $5
We hand-picked three extremely popular resources and took 54-60% off their regular price. You may never see this pricing again, so take advantage of this sale today!
- Teaching Romans, Volume 1 by Christopher Ash: This practical resource is specially designed for preaching and teaching the Bible. It includes suggested sermon and Bible-study outlines, questions for group reflection, and more.
- The Holy Spirit: A Biblical Study by Jack Cottrell: There are many great resources for your ministry, but if the Holy Spirit isn’t empowering your efforts, they’re all in vain. In this study, Jack Cottrell walks you through everything the Bible has to say about the third person of the Trinity so you can experience his life-transforming power.
- The Book of Revelation Made Easy: You Can Understand Bible Prophecy by Kenneth Gentry: It’s been the inspiration for everything from the most profound Christian poetry ever written, to fiery sermons, to Hollywood blockbusters. But how much do you really know about the book of Revelation? In this book, Kenneth Gentry separates speculation from clear biblical teaching, explaining the message of Revelation so you can impart its truth to God’s people.
Get up to 33% off top commentaries until Memorial Day. Don’t miss great deals on these favorite commentaries:
- New American Commentary Series (NAC) (41 vols.)
- Cornerstone Biblical Commentaries (20 vols)
- Ancient Christian Commentary on Scripture Complete Set Updated Edition (ACCS) (29 vols.)
15% Off Chaplain’s Library
If you’re a chaplain in any walk of life, get the resources you need for more effective ministry in the Logos 6 Chaplain’s Library. Whether you find yourself ministering in the midst of crises, counseling someone in a coffee shop, or preparing your next chapel sermon, this package has the resources you need for powerful ministry.
Plus, you can take your 630-resource library anywhere—hospitals, churches, or even the other side of the world. Check out these quick stats:
- 630 total resources
- 3.2 million links to Bible passages
- 85k pages of content
- 4.3 million connections between resources
- 57 visual and interactive media
Remember. Reflect. Relate.
During the Memorial Day Sale, Jeff Struecker, the Army Chaplain and pastor depicted in the popular film Black Hawk Down, wrote a three-part miniseries telling his powerful story. Start with part one, “Remember America’s Heroes.”