If you’ve been holding off on upgrading to Logos 5, you don’t have much time left. The Logos 5 upgrade sale ends August 5!
If you act now, you can still combine your Logos 5 upgrade discount with your Dynamic Pricing ownership discount. This ownership discount subtracts the cost of books that are already in your library—in addition to the significant upgrade discounts, we’re cutting out the cost of resources you already own.
Whether you’re coming from an earlier version of Logos or you own Logos 5 and want the best price on the tools and resources you’re missing, check out your special pricing with the Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator.
What you’re missing out on
We’ve covered a lot of reasons for upgrading now. If you’re considering an upgrade but want to do a little more research, check out some of our recent posts:
- How to Get Your Dream Libary on the Budget That’s Right for You
- Why People Love Logos 5
- 3 Reasons Logos 5 Is a Smart Investment
- How Logos 5 Helps You Study like an Expert
- Get a Behind-the-Scenes Look at Logos 5
- Your True Gold Savings: Upgrading vs. Buying Individual Resources
- 3 Ways Logos Helps Students Succeed
- What Makes Platinum So Valuable?
- How to Unveil Obscure (and Surprising) Bible Characters in Just 5 Minutes
Don’t wait! Your discount ends soon
You only have a couple weeks to take advantage of your custom upgrade discount. Lock in your discount, spread the cost over several months, and even get your money back within 30 days—you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.