Last year, we launched our first Logos Mobile Education courseware—the nine-course Bible and Doctrine Foundations Bundle—and started getting some wonderful feedback.
For the first time ever, learners like you are experiencing a video-based education that ties seamlessly into a theological library. They’re learning about the basics of the Bible and church doctrine from world-class scholars and professors. They can connect to a wider community, search lectures for passages or themes, take notes, and learn at their own pace.
Now we want to make sure you have the same opportunities, even if you’re not looking for an entire Mobile Ed bundle. We’re pleased to announce that you can now get any of the nine Bible and Doctrine Foundations courses individually!
Here are the nine courses:
- OT101 Introducing Old Testament: Its Structure and Story by Mark Futato
- NT101 Introducing New Testament: Its Structure and Story by Lynn Cohick
Reading involves interpretation. There’s no way around it—we all interpret Scripture. But how do we make sure we’re interpreting faithfully? Mike Heiser and Mike Goheen guide you through the methods and tools of interpretation and introduce you to the unified biblical storyline: your guidepost for hermeneutics.
- BI101 Introducing Biblical Interpretation: Contexts and Resources by Mike Heiser
- BI201 The Story of the Bible by Mike Goheen
These four courses, each taught jointly by Ronn Johnson, Carl Sanders, and Mike Heiser, guide you through the foundations of systematic theology, beginning with the Bible, God, man, and the church. They ask big questions and turn to Scripture for big answers.
- TH101 Introducing Bible Doctrine I: Theology, Divine Revelation, and the Bible
- TH102 Introducing Bible Doctrine II: The Triune God and His Heavenly Host
- TH103 Introducing Bible Doctrine III: Humanity, Sin, and Salvation
- TH104 Introducing Bible Doctrine IV: The Church and Last Things
Certified Logos trainer Morris Proctor gives you in-depth instruction on how to use Logos Bible Software. With this training under your belt, you’ll be able to get the most out of your studies.
- LT151 Logos Academic Training by Morris Proctor
These individual courses are a great way to continue learning in any area you want. But don’t forget: you’ll get the most savings by picking up the full nine-course bundle.
Choose your favorite individual courses, or grab the entire Bible and Doctrine Foundations Bundle today!