If you’ve been on the fence about upgrading to Logos 5, now’s the perfect time to act—for a limited time, you can get a custom upgrade discount on a Logos 5 base package!
Here are three reasons it’s time to upgrade to Logos 5:
1. You’ll get a discount calculated just for you
The upgrade process takes your whole library into account. If you already own any commentaries, collections, or individual books included in the base package you want, the Custom Upgrade Discount Calculator automatically discounts your purchase so you don’t pay twice. It doesn’t matter whether you’re upgrading from Logos 4, Libronix, or even Logos 1.0—you only pay for what’s new to you.
2. You’ll get Logos 5’s newest tools
Logos 5 introduces a suite of powerful new Bible study tools:
- See the whole of biblical and world history with the Timeline.
- Find exactly what you’re looking for with Clause Search.
- Get instant information on any biblical person, place, thing, or event with Bible Facts.
- See what the Bible has to say about important issues with the Topic Guide.
- Connect Greek, Hebrew, and English words with the Bible Sense Lexicon.
- Know the Word with the Scripture Memory Tool.
And that’s not all Logos helps you do—see the full list of tools.
3. These upgrade discounts won’t be around forever
Your custom upgrade discount is a terrific deal, but it won’t last forever. Luckily, there’s a way you can lock in your savings and pay on your own terms: with an interest-free payment plan.
* * *
Now’s the time to get Logos 5. Check out your custom upgrade discount—it might be bigger than you think.