The Pre-Summer Pack is a superb deal: you get 60 volumes of classic theology and commentary for 89% off, which works out to less than $3 per book.
But summer’s nearly here. On Monday, June 23, at 5 p.m. (Pacific), the Pre-Summer Pack is disappearing forever.
Why choose the Pre-Summer Pack?
1. It’s a remarkable value
The raw stats: the Pre-Summer Pack gives you 60 volumes, or 17,506 pages. Because it’s so large, it normally costs $1,382.56, but for just a few more days, you can get it for just $149.95. That’s 89% off, or more than $1,232.00 in savings!
Even better: if you own any of these volumes, you’ll get an additional Dynamic Pricing discount—you won’t pay for the same book twice. This makes the Pre-Summer Pack an amazing way to round out your library.
2. It gives you resources you can trust
The Pre-Summer Pack focuses on writers active in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. The more classic titles include Spurgeon’s Messages to the Multitude, Franz Delitzsch’s A Day in Capernaum, H.B. Swete’s The Parables of the Kingdom, and Albert Schweitzer’s Paul and His Interpreters—gems that repay modern study in spades. Newer titles include Craig Evans’ and Stanley Porter’s New Testament Interpretation and Methods, Martin Hengel’s Studies in Early Christology, James D.G. Dunn’s volume on Galatians from Black’s New Testament Commentary, Joel R. Beeke’s What Is Evangelicalism?, John Polkinghorne’s Encountering Scripture: A Scientist Explores the Bible, and much more.
All told, you’re getting some of the most interesting new scholarship and some of the most trusted classic wisdom.
3. It makes your whole library better
Sixty volumes is a lot of content—what if you’re not sure you want that much extra reading?
With Logos, you benefit from new books whether or not you read them cover to cover:
- A bigger library makes for richer, more contextualized searches: adding the Pre-Summer Pack populates your search results with some of the most interesting thought from the last 200 years. What pastor or scholar wouldn’t want that chance to learn?
- The Pre-Summer Pack adds content to the Passage Guide, too. You’ll get new perspectives, both classic and modern, on almost any passage in Scripture.
- Adding classic titles gives you access to the citations in newer resources. With the Pre-Summer Pack, you’re not just getting new scholarship—you’re getting many more live cross-references in the books you already know and love, so you can understand how they engage the ideas that came before.
Metcalfe’s Law states that the value of a network is exponentially proportional to its size—that’s why a large library is such a treasure, and why the Pre-Summer Pack is such a superb value.
Don’t miss out on this one-time-only deal!
On Monday, June 23, at 5 p.m. (Pacific), the Pre-Summer Pack is vanishing forever.
It’s not just the deal that’s going away—it’s the product itself. You’re never going to see it again.
If you’re still on the fence, don’t forget that you can lock in your savings with an interest-free payment plan: that way, you get to 1.) take advantage of your 89% off and 2.) handle payments on your own schedule.