The time has come to upgrade to Logos 5. You don’t want to put it off any longer—right now, you can get a special custom discount during the Logos 5 upgrade sale!
Why should I upgrade?
If you’ve been putting off an upgrade to Logos 5, here are three reasons to make the jump:
1. You’ll get our most acclaimed version ever
Lay users and ministry professionals agree: Logos 5 is awesome.
“Logos 5 is an incredible tool that instantly connects me with everything and everyone I need to get the Word out, from its Timeline to smart searches to social sharing.”
—Kirk Cameron, producer of Monumental: In Search of America’s National Treasure and star of the inspirational Fireproof
“I am absolutely thrilled with Logos 5 and the new enhancements it brings, especially searching for phrases. . . . All in all, Logos 5 is a remarkable and practical software system, beckoning me to deeper study and greater fruitfulness in the Lord’s service.”
—Michael L. Brown, PhD, author, professor, and national radio host
“My bottom line: Logos 5, whose depths I plan to plumb regularly, is even more robust and virbrant than its predecessors. If studying the Bible is something of professional or personal interest, there is, right now, nothing else that comes close.”
—Mark A. Kellner, Washington Times reporter
“I started with L1.6 Level 2. Loved L2, used it all the time. Later I purchased L2 Series X, and eventually Logos 4 Gold. I now have the L5 Platinum package and love it! I am constantly adding power to Logos through the Pre-Pub and Community Pricing programs. This software makes both pastoral study and my seminary assignments quite a bit easier.”
—Logos 5 user
2. You’ll make new discoveries
To build Logos 5’s dynamic new datasets, our Bible study experts went through Scripture chapter by chapter, pericope by pericope, and word by word. These datasets power Logos 5’s new tools, improvements, and updates.
Here’s how Logos’ director of content innovation, Sean Boisen, explains it:
3. You’ll expand your library
Logos 5 base packages are the single most cost-effective way to grow your library. They bundle hundreds of books at unbelievable discounts: you’ll be picking up thousands of dollars of content for about ten cents on the dollar.
When you factor in additional savings based on the books you already own (who wants to pay for the same books twice?) and the upgrade sale’s special discounts, you’ll be saving even more!
What’s more, consider this: Let’s say you skipped Logos 4 and went straight from Logos 3 to Logos 5. By missing Logos 4, you would have missed out on hundreds of books and collections—content that was available in Logos 4 and gone now. We rebuilt these packages from the ground up, removing over $6,400 worth of content and replacing it with tons of valuable new titles:
- Portfolio took a big jump from 1,669 books to 2,528. It’s the biggest library we’ve ever offered. Portfolio also gives you the biggest discount.
- Diamond was new to Logos 5, with 1,951 books and all the Logos 5 features.
- Platinum went from 1,244 books to 1,277. It includes all the features, plus the core critical texts and original-language tools.
- Gold went from 689 books to 1,030. If you want all the new Logos 5 features, this is the place to begin.
- Silver now has 692 books. It has most of the Logos 5 features.
- Bronze, which replaced Scholar’s, now has 421 books. It has some of the core Logos 5 features.
- Starter was introduced with Logos 5. It has 213 books and just enough features to give you the basic Logos 5 experience.
In future versions, we’ll be refreshing content again. Some of these deals will only be available with Logos 5, so don’t miss out.
Upgrade to Logos 5 now!
It’s time to upgrade. See your discount right now: visit the upgrade page!