For just a few more days, the Zondervan Textbook Bundle is on Pre-Pub for 24% off. Pre-order it before it ships to get the best price!
Whether you’re a professor, a pastor, a student, or a Christian looking to expand your theological toolkit, these texts give you introductory access to college-level curricula. Discover the latest texts to use in your coursework, find better ways to communicate and simplify complex theologies, or gain a better understanding of your favorite discipline. The Zondervan Textbook Bundle puts some of the best biblical scholarship at your fingertips.
Get the best price on widely used theological texts
The Zondervan Textbook Bundle provides everything a first- or second-year Bible college student needs in the course of their studies. Spanning Christian history, philosophy, ethics, New and Old Testament studies, and spiritual formation, these works have helped set the standard in their respective fields. You’ll get:
- Moral Choices: An Introduction to Ethics, 3rd ed.
- Grasping God’s Word: A Hands-On Approach to Reading, Interpreting, and Applying the Bible, 3rd ed.
- Survey of the New Testament, 5th ed.
- Introduction to Christian Education and Formation: A Lifelong Plan for Christ-Centered Restoration
- Christianity through the Centuries: A History of the Christian Church, 3rd ed.
- The Promise and the Blessing: A Historical Survey of the Old and New Testaments
- Life’s Ultimate Questions: An Introduction to Philosophy
- Conformed to His Image: Biblical and Practical Approaches to Spiritual Formation
Together, these resources add a valuable layer to your Logos library: introductory texts like these serve as a bridge between general knowledge and highly academic scholarship. Grab these books to enhance your ability to understand and communicate theological principles.