Want to stay up to date on new books, hot-topic discussions, and awesome sales? Subscribe to the Vyrso blog!
Here are three reasons you should subscribe to Vyrso Voice:
1. You’ll get access to interviews from top Christian authors
Vyrso Voice is quickly becoming the go-to place for bestselling Christian authors to discuss new books, their ministry, upcoming conferences, and more. We’ve featured interviews and guest posts from authors like Tullian Tchividjian, Elyse Fitzpatrick, and Jared C. Wilson, and there are more on the way. (Our interview with Mark Driscoll comes out soon, so stay tuned!)
- One Way Love: An Exclusive Interview with Tullian Tchividjian
- 5 Ways to Show Millennials Why They Need to Stay in Church by Caleb Breakey
- Let Hope In: How to Free Yourself from Your Past by Pete Wilson
- It’s Not Fair: How to Be Merciful in Maddening Situations by Elyse Fitzpatrick
2. You’ll be the first to know about Vyrso’s sales and freebies
Be the first in line for sales and freebies. Right now, we’re offering over 1,500 titles under $3, including resources by John Piper, D. A. Carson, Tim Keller, and others.
We also just kick-started our 24 Days of Vyrso sale—each day, we’ll introduce a new 24-hour book bundle, many at up to 70% off. Today’s deal is the Focus on God Bundle: get nine inspirational titles for over $100 off!
Stay tuned to Vyrso.com/24Days to take advantage of huge savings all month long.
3. You’ll join relevant discussions
The Vyrso blog addresses a multitude of Christian topics. From marriage to leadership to pastoral tips, Vyrso Voice is packed with helpful advice. We also address relevant, hot-topic issues, like homosexuality and the church, immigration, social justice, and more.
Here are a few posts you’ll want to check out:
- Homosexuality and the Church: An Interview with Peter Hubbard
- Digital Bibles: Good or Bad Idea?
- 3 Ways the Gospels Should Inform the Immigration Debate
- Ronald Sider: Radical Activist or Humble Leader?