Today’s post is from Morris Proctor, certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software. Morris, who has trained thousands of Logos users at his two-day Camp Logos seminars, provides many training materials.
With the recent release of Logos 5.2 comes a new feature that provides, in essence, an “instant concordance” for any Bible or other book in your library! Try this:
- Click the Library icon.
- Right-click the title of any resource (A).
- Select Search this resource (B).
- Notice that the search panel opens with the appropriate search type (Basic or Bible) already selected (C), as well as the resource set to be searched (D).
- Type your desired query in the Find box, such as redemption or “love of God” (E).
- Press the Enter key to generate the search results (F).
When you just want to search one specific resource, this trick provides instant access!
Please note: if this feature isn’t available to you, type update now in the Command box and press the Enter key to launch your free update to Logos 5.2.