Over the past year, we’ve made hundreds of new books from Baker Academic available in our format. If you don’t already have these books, now’s your chance to pick up a few bundles at discounted introductory prices.
You can get the following collections on sale through October 31—come Friday, November 1, the prices go up.
If you missed these titles as Pre-Pubs, or you’re simply looking to bulk up your library and get some nice discounts, this is your chance to get near-Pre-Pub savings on bestselling Baker collections. If you got some of these deals but missed a few, this is your second chance to complete your Baker library.
You’ll get an extra discount for any books you already own—just visit the product pages to see your special price!
- With the Baker Gospel Studies Collection, you’ll get every volume on the Gospels in the Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament—David L. Turner on Matthew, Robert H. Stein on Mark, Darrell L. Block’s two massive volumes on Luke, and Andreas Köstenberger on John. You’ll also get every volume on the Gospels in the Understanding the Bible Commentary series—formerly known as the New International Biblical Commentary. In addition to books from these sets, you’ll get Craig Keener’s book on miracles and his two-volume commentary on John, plus books by Brad H. Young, Francis J. Moloney, Graham H. Twelftree, and others.
- The Walter A. Elwell Reference Collection contains the Evangelical Dictionary of Theology, the Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics, the Evangelical Dictionary of World Missions, and other bestselling reference titles from Baker.
- With the Baker Studies in Apologetics Collection, you’ll get books by Norman Geisler, Paul Copan, William Lane Craig, and others, plus Michael L. Brown’s four-volume Answering Jewish Objections to Jesus. Whether you’re defending your faith, building up your own worldview, or simply wondering how to engage others’ questions, this collection is the perfect starting point.
- If you’re looking for the ultimate preaching-resource library, you can’t do better than the Baker Studies on Preaching Collection. It contains books on every preaching topic you can think of: method, delivery, exegesis, and theology of preaching. You’ll also get two books’ worth of sermon illustrations—2,250 total.
- The Baker Studies in Counseling Collection gives you key introductions by Paul D. Meier, Frank B. Minirth, and others. You’ll also get the Quick Scripture Reference for Counseling, the Baker Encyclopedia of Psychology and Counseling, Thomas C. Oden’s four-volume Classical Pastoral Care, and much more.
Remember, these discounts expire on October 31 at midnight (PDT)—act quickly to get near-Pre-Pub prices!