Logos’ new Book Cache program is the perfect solution for pastors, students, and book lovers who want to set a monthly book budget and stick to it. With Book Cache, you can take advantage of massive Pre-Pub discounts, avoid administrative fees, and—for just a few more days—get free Logos swag.
Until August 31, when you subscribe to Book Cache and set aside at least $60 a month, you’ll get awesome Logos gear—free!
Here are all the ways you can be the envy of the office:
- $60/month: get a Logos cap
- $80/month: get a Logos cap and mug
- $100/month: get a Logos cap, mug, and T-shirt
- $200/month: get a Logos cap, mug, T-shirt, and water bottle
- $500/month: get a Logos cap, mug, T-shirt, water bottle, and sweatshirt
- $1,000/month: get it all! Everything listed above, plus a Logos fleece
In addition to these freebies, here are a few more reasons you should subscribe to Book Cache today:
1. It’s book-budget management at its best
We know that a lot of you receive monthly budgets for Bible study products and tools. To accommodate this, Book Cache charges your card each month for credit on your Logos.com account. You choose how much credit goes into your account; we take care of the rest. This is a no-fuss, stress-free way to manage your budget.
2. You’ll get big Pre-Pub discounts
Book Cache helps build credit in your Logos.com account—when that Pre-Pub you’ve been wanting becomes available, you’ll be ready to pay for it. This helps you avoid charging the entire price to your credit card all at once, paying a higher price once the resource ships, or incurring extra payment-plan fees. Book Cache is the most practical way to get the biggest discounts on Pre-Pub.
3. You’ll build up Logos.com credit that never expires
Credit purchased through Book Cache never expires or depreciates. All your account contributions can be used anytime and on any Logos resource.
* * *
Subscribe to Book Cache before August 31 to get the most out of your monthly book budget—and look awesome doing it with your free Logos gear!