Because resources in base packages are significantly less expensive than their print equivalents, upgrading your Logos 5 base package can save you thousands of dollars. (The best part is that, with Logos’ integrated tags and hyperlinks, these collections, commentaries, and devotionals are actually worth far more!)
Upgrading also gives you big savings on individual digital titles. For example, Platinum, which costs $2,149.95 before upgrade savings, includes six resources that, if purchased separately, cover the cost of the entire package. That means you’re getting the remaining 1,364 resources (and all the features) for free.
Not a bad deal, right?
All our base package upgrades offer incredible savings. Here’s how some of them break down:
- Resources: 2,585
- Print price: $78,000
- Logos price: $4,979.95 before upgrade savings
- Charles Spurgeon Collection (86 vols.)—worth $399.95
- The Encyclopedia of Judaism (5 vols.)—worth $349.95
- Black’s New Testament Commentary (13 vols.)—worth $249.95
- Resources: 2,028
- Print price: $52,500
- Logos price: $3,449.95 before upgrade savings
- College Press NIV Commentary Series (40 vols.)—worth $739.95
- A. W. Tozer Collection (57 vols.)—worth $399.95
- JPS Tanakh Commentary Collection (11 vols.)—worth $399.95
- Resources: 1,370
- Print price: $28,700
- Logos price: $2,149.95 before upgrade savings
- Preaching the Word Commentaries (26 vols.)—worth $449.95
- Charles Simeon’s Horae Homileticae Commentary (21 vols.)—worth $489.95
- Believers Church Bible Commentary (24 vols.)—worth $399.95
- Lenski’s Commentary on the New Testament (12 vols.)—worth $299.95
Save even more when you upgrade!
In addition to savings thousands of dollars on Logos resources, you’ll save even more on the best Bible study tools when you take advantage of your custom upgrade discount.
You’ll also benefit from Dynamic Pricing, which reduces the cost of your base package depending on which resources you already own. You’ll never pay for the same book twice!
Get the best theological resources for less: upgrade your base package today.