Any collection so highly praised by one of the most prolific Christian writers of the last 100 years demands attention, but Lenski’s Commentary on the New Testatment draws special notice because Dr. Wiersbe crosses denominational lines to praise Lenski’s scholarship, adding that “you do not have to be a Greek scholar to benefit from Lenski.”
This is a massive commentary. Lenski introduces each passage with his own original translation, and then adds a discussion of historical, exegetical, and thematic points, leaving no stone unturned. Lenski’s scholarship and smooth narrative style make this collection a perennial favorite. Morris Proctor, the authorized trainer for Logos, even lists it among his prioritized books in Platinum.
Other valuable resources
Lenski’s Commentary on the New Testament is included in Platinum, along with many other respected titles, like:
- The Works of John Bunyan (3 vols.)
- The Works of Jonathan Edwards (2 vols.)
- The R. A. Torrey Collection (15 vols.)
- The Preaching the Word Commentaries (26 vols.)
- The Expositor’s Greek New Testament (5 vols.)
- A History of the Jewish People in the Time of Jesus Christ (5 vols.)
- Take Heart; Daily Devotions with the Church’s Great Preachers
- A Grammatical Analysis of the Greek New Testament
Platinum offers all of Logos’ advanced features, as well as a library of 1,370 resources that boasts a print value of more than $28,000. But you won’t pay anywhere near that much. Combine our upgrade discounts with Dynamic Pricing, and even break up your payments with a manageable payment plan. Upgrade discounts won’t be this big again—upgrade now!