Today’s post is from Morris Proctor, certified and authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software. Morris, who has trained thousands of Logos users at his two-day Camp Logos seminars, provides many training materials.
The recently released Logos 5.1 contains a new search type: Image. The Image Search makes finding just the right map, picture, etc., very simple. Check out this new feature—imagine you want to locate maps and pictures related to Corinth:
- Click the Search icon.
- Select Image as the search type (A).
- Click the search fields dropdown list, which is probably set to All Images (B).
- Select Maps and Photos from the list of Search fields (C).
- Type Corinth in the Find box (D).
- Select Corinth from the dropdown list (E).
- Press the Enter key to generate the search.
Logos now finds and displays all your maps and photos tagged with Corinth! (F)
I suggest familiarizing yourself with all the Image Search fields, so that in the future you can quickly and easily pinpoint the type of image you’re looking for.