We often have built-in assumptions about the way Satan works. But do these assumptions match up with Scripture? In his article in the July–Aug ’13 issue of Bible Study Magazine, Derek R. Brown poses four questions about Satan, like “Is he omnipresent?” and “Is he behind every temptation?” Some insights from Paul’s letters to the church in Thessalonica might surprise you.
It’s all part of the new July–Aug ’13 issue of Bible Study Magazine. If you subscribe today, you’ll also get the following:
- An interview with Steven Furtick. This New York Times bestselling author shows how Bible study is transformative in “Beyond Baseline Christianity.”
- A feature story on Christine Caine. The speaker, author, and human rights activist shares how Scripture and the Spirit motivate and drive her work.
- A special article by John Piper. What does a life of faith look like? John Piper explains in “The Moment You Become a Christian.”
- A new eight-week Bible study. How can the modern, fragmented church be Christ’s body? This new study on Ephesians explores what Paul says about unity in a broken world.
- A themed section on the books of 1–2 Thessalonians. Find other challenging articles, like “Your Grace Is Too Small” and “How Many Times Is Jesus Coming Back?”
Subscribe today to get this issue!